•give me love•

"ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴅʀᴏᴡɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ ɴᴏ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴀ"

~ᴇᴅ sʜᴇᴇʀᴀɴ 'ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ'

The day started just like the previous, with my father walking to my door and announcing a guest.

"Allison, Klaus is here to see you." He said with a sigh before walking into his office. I hadn't had enough time to collect my thoughts yet all I knew was that I was pissed.

I went downstairs and opened the door to see him standing there. I went to go speak but he stopped me.

"We have a lot to talk about, maybe we could go somewhere more private. One where I could be invited in." Klaus said and I nodded grabbing my keys.

We were silent as I drove to my old house, we still owned it so I thought it would be a good place, this way I could invite him in.

I walked inside stopping before taking a deep breath. "You can come in." I mumbled before leading him into the study and shutting the door behind us.

"Now if you'd let me explain-" He went to say but I didn't let him finish before I snapped.

"Your brother! You went around holding over my head that there was some guy out there that I was destined to fall in love with when all along you've be carrying him around in a box!" I yelled as soon as I walked into the study in my house.

"Well love you see-" Klaus went to say calmly as he poured a drink but I cut him off.

"We can't forget the fact that being related to you means being a vampire. An original one at that and I'm a hunter by blood!" I continued freaking out.

"Oh come on Allison. You being an Argent isn't in the way, your just using it as an excuse to push yourself away from the situation." Klaus said and all I saw was red.

"You have no right to say that! A vampire killed my mother." I snapped.

"And a werewolf killed your brother but why should Kol have to pay for your past. Don't forget love, he was just as much thrown into this as you were." Klaus said making sense but knowing that's not what I wanted to hear.

"He asked me to arrange a meeting for the two of you. Since the Salvatore's so kindly resurrected my mother she has decided to throw a welcoming ball for our family. He wants to invite you." Klaus said and my eyes widened.

"Why?" I asked and he just smirked.

"From the moment he saw you, he wouldn't stop pestering me with questions about you. So as I see it, maybe he just wants to get to know you." Klaus said and my eyes squinted a little bit.

"Does he know..I mean about my family? Because I've done things to-" I went to say but he stopped.

"Everyone has a past Allison. You don't have to tell him yours until your ready." Klaus said showing some emotion towards the girl. He couldn't lie and say he didn't care about her, she's family no matter how long it takes her and Kol to realize the strength of the connection.