•other guys•

"ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴇ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏғғ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ."

~sʜᴀᴡɴ ᴍᴇɴᴅᴇs 'ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ'

Bonnie, Elena, and I were standing near my locker talking after History class.

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie said in a worried tone to Elena.

"You were the one who said to go for it." Elena said slightly confused.

"Now I'm saying take it slow." Bonnie said now making me question her a bit.

"Stefan's sweet. Why the about-face?" I asked.

"It's not an about-face. Elena you're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field." Bonnie said and I raised a brow.

"Oh, I'm so not that girl. No offence." Elena said looking to me and I just shrugged in response.

"Seriously, what are you not saying?" She continued looking back to Bonnie.

"It's stupid." Bonnie sighed.

"Come on Bon. Spit it out." I said and she sighed again.

"I accidentally touched Stefan. And I got a really bad feeling." Bonnie said and my eyes visibly widened. I knew what she was and if she had a bad feeling then something really must be wrong.

"Is that it? Bonnie." Elena questioned with a slight laugh.

"It was bad bad!" She said intriguing me more.

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?" Elena asked

"You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend." Bonnie said but didn't look convinced.

'And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that." Elena said with a huge smile on her face.

"Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Alli, Bonnie." Stefan said walking over.

"Hey, um, we gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll see you guys later." Bonnie said grabbing my arm and tugging me down the hallway.

"Bon, how bad is bad,bad." I asked her once we were far enough.

"It felt like death..not that I know what that feels like but I know what I felt. I know it's crazy-" Bonnie said quickly when I stopped her.

"I believe you." I said and her face of fear turned to a light smile.

When Bonnie and I parted ways I found Tyler leaning against the locker next to mine.

"Alli." He said.

"Make it quick Ty I've got cheer practice." I said opening my locker not even giving him the slightest attention.

"You hate cheer." He said with a light chuckle.

"Yeah but I promised Bonnie I wouldn't be late." I said grabbing a book before closing my locker.

"Can we just talk?" He asked and I just sighed.

"Fine. Just after practice, you can tell me if Mikey makes varsity." I said before walking down the hall and Tyler quickly followed behind.