•bad timing•

"ᴅᴀᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ, "ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ" ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴜᴍ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʙʟɪɴᴋ"

~ᴇᴅ sʜᴇᴇʀᴀɴ 'sᴜᴘᴇʀᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴛ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs'

When we finally arrived back home it was already dark but it wasn't that late.

"I'm gonna head to the Lockwood's. The Masquerade should almost be over but I'm gonna try and find my friends." I said and my dad nodded.

"Alright don't be too late." He said tossing me the keys that I caught with ease.

I drove to the Lockwood's and walked around back as people were leaving.

"Elena hey." I called out seeing her standing alone on the grass.

"Alli." Elena said and immediately hugged me.

"Woah what happened?" I asked seeing a blood stain on she shirt.

"Where to begin." She said with a sigh.

"I got some texts from Damon about what's been going on so which one is this, evil bitch Katherine or Dogboy Lockwood?" I asked referring to the long list of texts Damon has sent me over the past week.

"That'd be Katherine." She said with a sigh.

"You headed home?" I asked and she nodded.

"You want a ride? I wanted to go see Jermey." I said and she nodded.

"Yeah let's go." Elena said as we started walking back to the front.

Someone came from behind and covered our mouths before throwing us into the trunk of the car.

In a secluded country area, an SUV is meeting another car. The man gets out of the car and goes over to the man in the SUV. The man in the SUV is wearing a cap and sunglasses.

"Where is she?" A man names Trevor said to the mysterious man.

"In the trunk, I did exactly what you said." He said to Trevor.

"Good, put her in the back." Trevor said gesturing to his car.

"Wait. There's something else." The man said opening the trunk to the SUV reveling the two unconscious girls.

"Marie Jeanne." Trevor breathed out looking to the girl beside the Petrova doppelgänger.

"I didn't know what to do with her, I-I can get rid of her if you want." The man said nervously looking at Trevor.

"You've done good. You earned your life." Trevor said the smirk never left his face as he turned to the man.

"Put the girls in the car." Trevor demanded and the man did as told.

"You will forget everything that's happened in the last two days. You woke up hungover and now you're driving home." Trevor compelled the man before he got in his car.

This was almost as good as the Petrova girl, Marie Jeanne, has a doppelgänger and he was going to offer her to Elijah.

I woke up in a beaten down house and when as soon as I tried to move I saw my hands and feet were tied.