•the deal•

"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇɴʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴍᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀ sɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴀᴛ, ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴇs ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ"

~ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 'ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ'

"You look like crap." Damon said leaning in the doorway of Allison's old bedroom at the Argent house. She had refused to leave the old house, she didn't want to go anywhere that would remind her of him.

She said nothing, just laid on her side and stared at the wall in front of her, her eyes blank. Damon hated seeing her like this and even more he hated the Gilbert boy for doing this to her. A part of him was glad Silas had killed him.

He threw him self beside her on the bed, sitting up and leaning against the head board. I turned over and clinged to Damon as he held me and rubbed my back.

"I'm so sorry you have to feel so much pain." He said holding her tight as he felt her begin the cry. He hated the world for the cards they dealt her. She didn't deserve this.

"Sh. Sh. Sh. I've got you Allicat."

•••

"Chris, to what do I owe the pleasure of this meeting." Klaus said walking into the study of the Argent home.

"I know I was never the most supportive of my daughters relationship with you, but I'd like to offer you my condolences." Chris said and Klaus just raised a brow.

"This is Allison's first day leaving the house since it's happened and she only went because it was Damon." Chris said and Klaus sighed.

"I need to help her and the only way to do that would be to get her out of here." Chris said.

"Then why don't you?" Klaus asked.

"Because we have a code, and I still have a responsibility to this town." He said and Klaus sent him a judgmental look.

"Your duty is more important than your own daughter?" Klaus asked his tone remaining judgmental.

"I need your help to keep her safe." Chris said ignoring his question, while Klaus just scoffed.

"The last place she'd be safe is with me." Klaus said honestly. No matter what problems he had with his brother, Klaus honestly loved the girl.

"But you could find her somewhere she would be. She would listen to you, you're what she has left of him." Chris said all emotion leaving his face.

"What makes you think I would help you? A hunter. Someone set on ending all supernatural life." Klaus questioned.

"Because this isn't about you and I. This is about Allison and as much as you would refuse to admit you care about her, I've watched you do everything possible to keep her alive." Chris said and Klaus remained silent for a moment.

"Tell you what I will help you but you must agree to a few things first." Klaus said and Chris nodded.

"One: You will not ask of her location. That will be my little secret." Klaus said and Chris hesitantly nodded again.

"Two: You will stop hunting my family and I." Klaus said, even though Chris gave that up a long time ago, he said it so Incase Allison every wound up with him, Chris wouldn't find her.

"And lastly you'll see to it that no one here looks for her. It'll be safer that way." Klaus said and Chris gave him one last nod.

"When will you go?" Chris asked hoping he'd at least see his daughter one last time.

"Hopefully tonight. I'll need the rest of today to get a place set up for her. I'll come back tonight, after what the Gilbert boy did she won't need much convincing to leave." Klaus said with a sigh before standing up and leaving the Argent house.