Meet you there (2.0)

October, 2015

Jenna's pov

Im laying down on my bed hearing the raindrops fall against the window. The doorbell rings and I just yell "it's open!"

Heavy footsteps are heard from my house and I hear the fridge opening. "I already have everything in here" I yell once again.

The footsteps come upstairs and the girls come into my room piling on top of me. I groan and they get off me looking at the pile of food next to me.

Al opens the bag of hot chips whilst Eva and Jaz open a bucket of Oreo ice cream. Al grabs my phone goes to Spotify and chooses "today's top hits" playlist o see what kinda music is on there.

I feel weight on my ass and sigh. "You fuckers are annoying"

"Jenna"

"What do you want"

"Shut up"

I grab a pillow on the floor and throw it at her and thankfully it hit her face. I laugh and she hits me with it. "Hey!" I say with a pout.

A song called jet black heart starts and we start getting I to it. "Whose song is this?" I ask and Al flips over letting out a groan.

"5sos"

"No way" I say sitting up leaning over her shoulder to see sure enough it was them.

"damn" Eva mutters and al types away on my phone.

"Guys they came up with another album! It just came out last week!" She says and we all look at each other.

"Well play it" Jaz says and she nods.

"This one is called broken home" she tells us and we nod.

It starts and just the way it sounded started to make me emotional. A few tears come down but I quickly wipe them away. Jaz on the other hand is not much of an emotional person but tears are streaming down.

Maybe it's because she had a thing for Calum and just hearing him singing what seems like an emotional song got to her.

She lays her head on my lap and I play with her hair. "Hey mom hey dad when did this end when did you loose your happiness I'm here alone inside of this broken home"

That hit a bit too close for home to her. Her parents had a divorce when she was 13 years old. she felt so alone and sad but that's around the time she met Calum so he helped her and slept over almost everyday that year.

At least that's what the others told me when we still talked...

Then someone's phone rings.

We all check and it's Jaz's. She excuses herself and she gets up while wiping away the leftover dry tears.

"Is it bad if we go eavesdrop?" Al asks and I nod.