Meet you there (30.0)

I hope I'll update more this week bc I know exactly how i want the chapters to be!!

Jenna's pov

It was June 15. The boys invited us to their launch party for the album. We spent those days together as a group and decided this is the last one. So we got dressed fast and I wore a long maroon dress with a slit from my left thigh with black heels.

There are so many quotes I've read throughout the years that we shouldn't forgive someone after so many things going wrong but I don't have the heart to not give them a chance

We went to the place it was being held and we sang to whatever came on the radio. But then decided we wanted to put our own shit.

Al, who was on the passenger seat chose dangerous woman by Ariana and we all sang loud as fuck while feeling like bad bitches.

We eventually get there and we're nicely greeted by security guards that want to kick us out until luke and Calum come out and tell them to calm down that we are on the list.

"I'm going to get a drink what do y'all want?" Al asks as soon as we go in and sit down on a booth.

"Sangria."

"Shots."

"A margarita."

"I was only asking to be nice but I guess." She says and we laugh.

Luke walked away to go talk to mitch but Cal stayed and talked to us. "There's two songs that I wrote specifically and I can't wait for you guys to hear them." He says with his eyes gleaming with pure joy and happiness.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I gasp getting up from our booth. "Oh my god!!" I yell pulling them into a hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever Jennifer how are you?" Calum's older sister, Mali asks and I lean back giving her a playful glare but then smile.

"I'm fantastic but Mal you look stunning. As always may I add." I tell her and she does a little spin for me.

"Jenna you look like a fucking goddess. As always of course." She says with a wink and I smile copying her and doing a spin.

She laughs pulling out her phone and making a boomerang of us on Instagram me giving the camera a kiss/a smile and her sticking out her tongue and winking.

We face each other and she looks to my left then looking back at me and smirking. "Seems like I'm not the only one that thinks you look like a beautiful goddess." She whispers in my ear and walks away.

I roll my eyes at her and decide to not look behind but instead walk back to our booth.

"Hi girlies." I say with a wave and Eva points to our drinks.

"Oh my god. Did you make them give you all the drinks?!?" I half yell half whisper.

"No it's on the boys obviously so I decided let's get drunk!" Al explains and I slap my forehead.

On the table were eight shots I'm assuming two for each of us, my margarita, a sangria, and a couple beers.

"Know what? I'll take one for the team and not drink." I volunteer making them groan.

"Noooo. We all h-have to drink." Jaz says her eyes not even looking at me.

"Maybe not tonight Jazzy."