Meet you there (22.0)

I'm so proud of my boys for everything they've done and I'm sorry I haven't updated but go check out my insta @babylonlashtonn and if you come from the insta thank you !

Here's a small update bc i owe you guys. Hopefully more will come soon!!

Jenna's pov

It was the week thanksgiving and we really wanted to have something at our house but the guys didn't think it was all that special.

But since it is our house we decided we were going to have a lot of food, mostly take out because we don't usually cook, other then ash and occasionally Calum.

So they said they were going to make something but we didn't know what until Jaz and I walked into the kitchen.

"What did you do to our kitchen!!" She yells and I have my mouth wide open.

All over the floor was flour and egg yolk all over the ceiling and frosting on their faces. "What could you have possibly tried to make and failed?" I ask them and they look down trying not to let out their giggles.

"We tried to make a cake and cookies." Ashton replied.

Jaz and I looked at each other and she rolled her eyes while I just laughed. "Jennifer Arabella mcallister stop laughing! You are not helping!"

I giggle and she slaps my arm. I scream and that makes her laugh. She then gasps as something hits her face. "Ashton."

"Irwin."

"you did NOT just fucking do that." She yells and then I widen my eyes knowing what's going to come next.

I drop down to the floor as soon as Calum was going to throw some dough on me. I'm good!

"Jenna come back!"

But as soon as I ran out of that kitchen I did not look back.

But it did seem like fun so I turned back around and went into the kitchen screaming grabbing the first thing I could throw at them which was a carton of eggs.

I start throwing them at their heads and cracked one on top of Ashton's head. It was hilarious and I've never felt my stomach hurt so much.

It was genuinely the most fun I've ever had and I've done plenty of dumb shit with my friends. There was milk all over the floor mixed with frosting and flour which didn't make a good combination for a clumsy person like me.

I'm about to fall and bust my shit when someone's strong arms grab onto me. "You have to stop falling." Ashton says making me blush.

"But I won't complain about catching you." He winks.

Cheesy ass.