Meet you there (13.0)

I just came back YESTERDAY from my vacation and today I notice THIS BOOK HAS OVER 500 VIEWS AND I JUST STARTED LIKE A MONTHS AGO AND LAST WEEK BEFORE I LEFT

I HAD 60 VIDWS AHHHH THATS INCREDIBLE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT 💗💗 (short  lil chapter I'm sorry 😭)

Jenna's pov

We hung out for a week but we didn't trust each other to stay with the boys at our house besides cal so they rented a hotel room.

But they come over every morning and don't leave until we felt sleepy so it was okay.

Right now we were all laying down on our couch waiting for our food while watching hsm3.

It was in the part where they were dancing to can I have this dance and it made me tear up.

High school musical gave me high expectations about high school and it really made me upset that I wouldn't have a boyfriend forever.

The sappy cute song starts as Al and I stand up. I grab her waist then hold one of her hands as she's playing the Gabriella to my Troy.

"It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you. It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do. And with every step together, we just keep on getting better"

We dance to the best on our carpet floor with our fuzzy socks on as we giggle while singing along.

We dance around our living room and then I pick her up on the couch like Troy would. Then I spin her making her scream but then she smiles and we continue dancing.

"Take my hand, I'll take the lead and every turn we'll be safe with me. Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
you know I'll catch you through it all."

"I love my beautiful baby girl" I say as I spin her leaning her over and make her almost fall.

We dance around our living room and Eva and Jaz start to dance to. Along with the boys Mike with Luke while Ashton is with Cal.

We were all laughing so hard and then next thing we know we hear a crash and I see Calum on top of Ashton on the floor.

We all burst out laughing I ended up almost pissing myself while Jaz did.

We were all on the floor practically dying because they almost broke our little coffee table on the side of the tv.