Meet you there (7.0)

So I'm going to tell you how I picture my girls: Jenna, Jaz, Eva, and Al.

For other books I made in my other wattpad acc I had youtubers/someone famous be the last three girls.

So I picture Jenna with longish/medium length hair like under boob length, hazel eyes, and a girl that would wear size m instead of s. So she's skinny but not that skinny but not thick but almost thick.

THIS SOUNDS BAD IM SORRY IWBDOS BUT ALL BODIES ARE BEAUTIFUL THIS IS JUST HOW I SEE THEM

She is a genuine, honest and thoughtful kinda friend. I'll try to make her and all the girls for to the description I give them.

That's the best description I have for her.

Now for the girls I see Jaz as a nice, genuine and smart girl. I personally pictured her with medium length and blue hair. She is the type of friend that you're jealous of her looks but you're like damn i have a beautiful ass friend. But love them anyways.

So in my other old books I had her be played by Niki Demar but you can picture her as however you want.

Next is Eva. She was like the shy one but once they got to know her they realized she was the sweetest human and she's the glue that sticks them together. She's like the mom of the group and very friendly.

I picture her with ombré hair the roots brown and the ombré part blonde and at this point when I thought of it I pictured her as Eva Gutouski or Rachel Levin but mostly Rachel.

Now Alivia is the badass, feisty, but nicest girl in the group. I picture her as Amandla Stenberg and she's not going to change bc she ^ is beautiful and I think she fits how I picture her as.

Now I hope you can picture them easily because I realized I didn't say anything so yeah :)

ITS LONG I KNOW I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT

Jaz's pov

Then I didn't realize that the doorbell rang and I had five phone and FaceTime calls.

I haven't seen him since the end of the tour: November of 2013. And now it's October three years later.

Oh wait no we saw each other a couple times last year but still!! It's been a while.

I breathe in and out and open the door. I open it wide and grin. "Calum!" I yell and jump into his arms.

He catches me and brings us inside. Tears come out of my eyes and I smile. "I missed you so much"

"I missed you so much more. My little baby" he says holding me tight.

He tries to make me pull away but I hold my grip tightly on his neck. We stay like that for a while and I hear him sniffle. "Aw no don't cry don't cry baby" I say and peck his lips.

He then taps my thigh and I get off him. I wrap my arms around his neck and his on my cheek. He slowly kisses me and I smile relaxing how much I missed him.

All of him.

Our lips move together as if they were made for each other and move in sync.

He makes his way to my waist and run my hand through his hair. Our pace stays the same just having a passionate moment with each other.

He pulls away and I grab his hand taking him to the kitchen. He lets go of my hand and I frown. "I have something for you"

He goes outside my door and comes in with a dozen of red roses. He then looks down at his feet and plays with his fingers. He speaks up and nervously says, "I know you hate how cheesy and basic these flowers are but-"

"I love them" I say and he smiles.

"Okay because I was nervous you wouldn't"  he says giving me his cute smile.

"How am I suppose to explain them?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Tell then your brother brought you them" he says and pulls me close.

He gives me little kisses on my lips and I grin. "Come on I cooked lasagna!" I say and he laughs.

"How long did it take you?" He asks as we walk into the kitchen.

"Two hours." I say with a laugh.

"Okay let's eat" he says and I nod.

"What do you want to drink? We have water, fruit punch, horchata and chocolate milk" I ask looking st the fridge and he doesn't respond.

"Chocolate milk with lasagna please." he says wrapping his arms around me from behind making me squeal.

I take the carton out and the horchata and he passes me two glasses. "Wine glasses?"

I shrug and we serve ourselves lasagna. We both take a bite and he moans. "Make food more often" he says taking bigger bites while grabbing a piece of bread.

"Only if you come more often" I say and he smiles.

"I'm going to have to make that happen"

We sit and eat in a comfortable silence and he breaks it. "So I came here for multiple reasons but I have something important to tell you" he says and I nod.

"So our album just came out and we're going on tour again. I want you to come with me" he says and I smile.

"Really?"

"Yes jazzy I want you to be backstage every show." He tells me and I grin.

"Well when do you leave?" I ask and he grins.

"In February"

"Until"

"October"

I widen my eyes but then smile, "OH MY GOD YES!"

"YAY IM GOING TO GO ON TOUR WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" I scream and he laughs.

He carries me and spins us around making me smile. "I love you"

"To infinity and beyond"