Meet you there (5.0)

Jenna's pov

I had lost my world, my rock, my other half, but most importantly, my life.

I didn't have any other friends besides my friend group.

Once I wasn't getting anything from Ashton I realized that was the end.

And we haven't even lived half our dreams that we dreamed we would do together.

And that day. That awful day. The day they were leaving I didn't want to let him go. I didn't. But I did. Then I told him I liked him more then a best friend.

Then I kissed him.

And never heard from him again.

Ugh he must've really hated me. I had so many suicidal thought, and went through a depression for months.

But then I realized that all of that time I wasted being his friend I could've been with more and better friends. I could've had relationships.

The thing that doesn't make sense to me was that Ashton LOVED to tell me I couldn't hang out with guys.

I couldn't go on dates. I couldn't be asked out. They couldn't, shouldn't and wouldn't look at me. All because all my life everyone knew how he was. But that last day when I tell him I like him and it's like what was the fucking point of that?

Why wouldn't he let me date? Why couldn't he let me? What was the point of not making me date but then when I admit I like him and kiss him and he stops completely talking to me???

HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE.

I wasted all that time falling for a guy that was by my side all my life and it ends up biting me in the ass.

That's what I get for not falling for any other human on this world.