Meet you there (32.0)

I put it like this just so it can be more to read. I'm sorry guys it's all weird n shit but next chapter is a new one

Jenna's pov

I smile and mentally I'm like fuck because he sees me in here and ultimately can assume that I listened to the songs.

I stand up and get out standing next to him. "So uh what did you think?" He asks looking at me his cheeks a little pink.

"I really liked it ash." I say with a smile.

"What did you listen to?" He asks and I could tell he was nervous.

"I listened to all of it. Moving along is in my top three." I tell him and he nods.

"What was your number one?" He asks and I bite my lip. I might as well.

"Meet you there for sure." I tell him but then look down at my feet not knowing what he's going to say.

I then look up at him and he has a big smile on his face making me turn red because feelings.

"I know I probably should've told you about it sooner or just talk to you but I-"

"It's okay you're lucky I really like the song. Your drumming was incredible." I compliment him.

"As always of course." I add making him blush.

I laugh and he giggles. "So..."

"So... ghost of you..." I say and he frowns.

"This album really means a lot to the boys and I. Luke and I, well a lot of these songs we really mean and feel connected with because we put our hearts and souls into the album." He tells me and I nod.

I look at him as he tells me about his writing process and the inspiration and that he's missed me.

I wanted to be honest and truthful with Ashton because after all he put every thing into this album and I just finished listening to it.

"I think it's hard to fall out of love for someone when you were really in love with them for many years." He says looking right at me and I smile.

"Can we maybe start again?" He asks and I grin.

"I would like that." I say and his eyes were glowing and I felt like mine were too.

I look down at his lips trying to avoid the temptation of wanting to kiss him but I couldn't control myself.

I grabbed his cheeks and pulled him closer to me. He grabs onto my waist and has a hand on my neck. We both lean in and our lips touch but it feels different then the other kisses from over the years.

Our lips move in sync and I try not to smile during it but I did.

He grabbed my ass making me gasp and he tried to let in his tongue in so I just let him. He took control of the kiss and our tongues fought for dominance but of course he won.

He slowly pulled away after a little makeout session. He smiles holding my face and I giggle. "You're so cute."

He smiles and I lean in to kiss him again but I was stopped by someone pulling me away.