Meet you there (29.0)

I tried writing this so many times I'm so sorry JAOSNWOSNW (im going to post something HOPEFULLY TOMORROW)

Jenna's pov

I cannot believe that I turned out to be that person that lets people into her life even though I shouldn't.

I give so many chances and opportunities to people and if they mess up I end up giving them 183729 more.

I do it anyways.

Ashton ended up taking me to a restaurant because after a nice and deep conversation I said I was hungry.

I didn't think he was going to say anything but I could never turn down food so I went. I had a good time and honestly it's what I deserve.

I'm not gonna lie when I say Ashton was my first love. The feelings I had for him were so strong and I'm glad that if I had to fall in love with anyone that it was him.

Because if I were to waste time on anyone else it would just be weird.

so after our food we drank some wine and talked. Al kept texting and calling me probably wondering when I was going back but I didn't answer.

He drove me home for us to find everyone there. Not only did I not expect that but I'm not that surprised.

They said they wanted to talk and so they slept over.

I woke up with my dog licking my face. "Hi baby boy how are you?" I say with a big grin on my face.

I laugh as he lays on top of me and I close my eyes. "How did I get so lucky with you?" I look at him as he has his tongue out.

Ugh I fucking love dogs.