Meet you there (11.0)

If I repeat pics I'm sorry I don't notice! Also I'm going on vacation for a week and idk if I'll write that week at all but we'll see !! (The 22-26 btw)

I had no idea what I was going to write but this wasn't that bad and I kinda like it but give feedback !! It's always helpful

Also kinda smut kinda not 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Now to the story

Jenna's pov

You know when you're friends with someone for years then you break apart? But then you see them again and you're like wow?

Yeah that's where I am right now. I'm still in shock as Ashton was hugging me. It felt weird because I hated him so much but my feelings were all jumbled up at the moment.

I was the worst of them all. I was almost at the point of where I was sobbing but I was crying and letting out the occasional sob because I've known Ashton since forever and it really hit me that he stopped talking to me for years.

I went silent but he held onto me and I really hope this time he doesn't let go. I wipe my tears away and make us pull away. I grab his hand and lead him upstairs to my room.

I need answers now.

I open the door and he pulls me in for a hug again. I push him away and sigh. "Look I didn't think this would happen in a million years but I need my answers Ashton."

"Okay that's fine I get it. Go for it." He tells me and i walk over to my bed and sit cross legged.

He takes off his shoes and does the same. I was about to speak but a sob comes out instead. "How about I explain and hopefully all your questions will be answered?" He offers and I nod.

Ashton's pov (!)

Seeing Jenna broke my heart. Her eyes were already red and it seemed like she was already crying and that was almost enough for me to crawl in a corner and cry.

I loved Jenna with all my heart. I never stopped. That day we left, and she admitted she had feelings for me, confused me. Because I liked her for years and never had the nerve to say anything and was scared she wouldn't feel the same.

so when she told me that I didn't know how to react. I felt like the world hated me because I love this girl more than anyone and she was the one I ended up loosing.

If I had known she liked me the same way I liked her I wouldn't have been such a pussy for a long time.

I felt like the universe was out to get me. And I felt like if I called her I would ruin things even more because what could I say to that?

Well I could've told her how i felt but my dumbass didn't. a stupid 19 year old.

I explain all of that to her and she stayed silent. "You know this breaks heart," she starts and I frown.

"We could've been dating since then. Like Jaz and Cal" She says and I chuckle.

"We didn't even know until a week in the tour and realized he kept sneaking to different places and one day we caught them making out so they told us" I admit to her and she laughs.

"She lies to us the whole time but I'm starting to see her side. And even yours. But it still hurts Ashton" she says and I nod.

"Jenna I loved you and I honestly haven't stopped." I hesitantly tell her and she looks down on her fingers.

"Hey, look at me" I tell her grabbing her chin gently and lifting it up so she can look at me.

Her eyes were red and filled with tears. "I cant forgive myself for being the cause of these tears." I say looking deep into her hazel eyes.

I grab her cheek and stroke it. She sniffles and speaks up, "I didn't think I would let myself talk to you if I'm being honest."

"I didn't think you would either." I say and she laughs.

I've missed that laugh. That's what I want to cause.

We went silent and we're still looking at each other. I felt like I'm looking through her soul and like she was reading right through me too.

I slowly lean in and I wasn't sure if it was a good thing to do or not but I did it anyways.

But then I noticed she leaned in to and we were already close.

Our lips touch for a split second and I thought she was going to pull away and slap me when instead she kissed me back.

We kissed slowly, passionately, how I imagined all these years when she switched our positions of kissing and sitting in front of me and moved to my lap.

I grab onto her waist as she tangled her fingers through my hair. She rugs a little bit and i couldn't help but let out a little moan.

She smiles through the kiss and I let my hands roam her body. Our lips were moving in sync and it's even better then I imagined all these years.

I let my hands snake down her body and give her ass a little squeeze. She opens her mouth and I slide my tongue in.

Our tongues fight in dominance and I was ready to flip us over but then I realized I was okay where I was and I wasn't going to change it.

But as much as I would love to make out with Jenna, humans aren't made to breathe forever so we pull away.

All we could hear were the sounds of our loud breathing. Our foreheads touch and we breathe in and out.

She pecks my lips and bites my lower lip making me smile. She giggles and I give her little kisses over her face.

"You better not ruin this, this time Ash." She tells me and I smile.

"I don't want to" I tell her with a smile.

For the first time of my life, I feel happy. And I'll make sure I won't mess up.