Meet you there (12.0)

Lil update bc I owe it and a look inside jens confusing emotions

Jenna's pov

Ashton and I ended up going downstairs with everyone else to hug the others. I couldn't hold all of these emotions on so I excused myself with a fake smile on my face and went to my room.

I hear Jaz and Al say they wanted to get comfortable meaning they're coming to check on me.

I slide on the wall next to my door and let my tears slide down. I can't believe I'm going the path I told myself I wouldn't go towards if I did end up meeting them.

I let out a small sob and I cover my mouth making my breathing get harder as my throat starts to hurt from holding in the sobs.

Why would I do the one thing I did I told myself I wouldn't do?

Don't be stupid Jenna, don't be.

I don't know what to do we were hanging out and they started talking about tour and I let them tell us because I know it's been their dream for years but it literally felt like my heart broke in pieces because of the pain I felt.

It's like I felt my emotions as they were explaining to us their experience and meeting the boys.

I didn't feel good and I was happy for them but I just couldn't.

I feel like I should store these feelings away because I shouldn't have had felt like that then and now.

But we're all here and I don't want to let go of them now. It's like my second chance and I don't wanna let go of it.

"Jenna!"

I shake my head and see Al and Jaz looking st me concerned. "You good?" Al asks and I shrug.

"Yeah I don't wanna loose them." I tell them and they grin.

"Then lets go get them."

And with that we all go downstairs.