Meet you there (8.0)

GUYS AFTER THIS CHAPTER IS POSTED YOU CAN GO TO MY INSTA AND ASK ME QUESTIONS WHICH ID BE HAPPY TO ANSWER !!! My @ is angieee.73016 !!!

Maybe like and comment show some love 💗💗

ALSO IDK IF I SAID IM ANGIE, FROM CHICAGO IM SEEING 5SOS SEPTEMBER 8, AND IM BISEXUAL 🤪🤪

ALSO IDK IF ANYONE STANS BUT TWENTY ONE PILOTS ARE ALIVE AND AHHHH ISBDOWJSOW

Jenna's pov

I swear out loud and have a tight grip on the steering wheel. I drive home and mentally roll my eyes at myself for forgetting my phone.

Like it's the one thing I have 24/7 HOW do I forget the one thing I always use?

I park outside our house and take out my keys. I walk to the front door and open the door. I walk in and it's quite.

I'll just get my phone and leave so Jaz can spend time with her brother wherever they are.

I go upstairs to my room and grab my phone from my bed where it was charging. I hear the bathroom door open and and i have my back towards it. "Hey Jaz where's Da-"

I turn around and what I see has me in pure shock. I'm seeing Calum Thomas fucking Hood with just sweats in my house.

"Jazmin Elizabeth Rivera WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" I yell completely freaking out.

She pops out of her room and she's there in shock too. "JENNA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She screams and I look at her thinking she's crazy.

"The REAL question is why is HE here? I forgot my phone what's his excuse?" I ask a hand on my hip and a serious look on my face.

"You look good j-bug" Calum says and I close my eyes breathing in.

Tears form in my closed eyes all the memories of him come flooding into my head. Then I think of Luke. Michael. And Ashton. "How long has this been a thing for?" I ask finally looking up at the both of them.

A single tear falls down and that's enough for Calum to come over to me and hug me. I wanted to stop him I really did but I missed him so much.

"Jennifer Arabella Mcallister I swear to you we didn't have time. We didn't have time to call or even call our moms and that's why it was even harder on us. We wanted to try and call you all but we knew it was too late." Calum explains as he slowly pulls away from me.

He wipes away my tears with his thumb and starts talking, "Jenna, Jaz and I have been dating since 2013 before we left. It was January 15 a week before my birthday."

My mouth is wide open and so are my eyes. "Do they know?"

"Yeah"

I breathe out and tackle Jaz. "Why didn't you fucking tell us?!?"

She laughs nervously and taps my thigh. I get off her and we sit on the floor cross legged. "I was scared. I knew you were mad at them and they were wanting to call you guys but were pussies about it." She tells me and i laugh.

"Are they here?"

"They're in LA, yes." He says and I hold my breath.

"Since you know now I think it's time we all reunite" Calum says looking at both Jaz and I.