Meet you there (21.0)

Ive been inactive on my insta and this story mainly bc I don't have many ideas and I need/want feedback 😭😭

I've had no type of motivation to write and it's like o well we'll see how my writing schedule will go. Also school: sucks ass

This was literally made out of boredom bc I love me some fortnite :)

Jenna's pov

"Ashtonnn come here and give me attention." I yell and he mumbled something playing fortnite with mike.

Damn. Who knew fortnite was more important then spending time together w your fav human.

So I was annoyed. And sick. And Mother Nature came early. Let's just say right now WASNT the best time to not give me attention.

Like come on Irwin you have ONE JOB. I was about to flip so I'm laying on your stomach but then decide against it because it wouldn't be good if i did.

I sit up and grab Ashton's hoodie that he left instead of putting in the closet. I put it on and lay down on my back looking at your tv screen and see ashton is getting shot at.

I smirk and put on the hood to feel more comfortable. I grab a extra pillow and cuddle it because someone doesn't want to.

I close my eyes for a few seconds and hear a sound. I open one eye and see that he was sniped.

I roll my eyes and go back to wanting to sleep for two weeks. I hear a sigh and then I feel ashton make himself comfortable on top of the pillow.

I grab his head and play with his curls as he slowly rubs circles on my sides. He makes himself comfortable and I smile.

"You happy now?" He mumbles and I nod.

"Very."

"Good because I don't feel like doing anything now." He says and I grin.

"You better not. I was bored just watching you play knowing I wasn't playing with you."

He lifts his face up and looks up at me. "You would want to play?"

"I would try it. I've always thought like why not? Plus I've seen all of you play a lot I feel like I would get the memo." I tell him and he smiles.

"I'll teach you to play later so we can take W's together baby." He says and I giggle.

"You're such a dork ash." I say and he pecks my lips.

"We are going to play after we stay here for like two hours okay?" He says and I nod.