Meet you there (17.0)

Guys read my new book princess !! It's the cutest thing I've ever thought of and I really want to write more on both and possibly have different books for characters other than Jenna and Ashton.

If you like another "couple" besides Ashton and Jenna comment and I'll think about who will be my next one.

Go follow my new Instagram so you all can help me make decisions on new chapters, new books etc etc it's @/babylonlashtonn !!

Next one will hopefully come later today :)

Eva's pov

"Hey it's me. Yeah I'm sorry but I c-can't see you anymore." I say trying hard to not let my small stutter come back.

"Did I do something? Am I not good enough?"'

"There's s-s-someone e-else." I say and I hear him let out a tiny sob.

"Okay I understand. But I'll always be there for you Evangeline Mason."

I smile letting out a sob/laugh and he tells me not to cry that he'll be alright. "Take care of yourself and whoever you're seeing is a fucking lucky guy."

And with that we hang up. It sucks having to break up with someone you really liked because your first true love came back into your life.

I've loved Luke since I met him when we were 15. It was like love at first sight. I was the shy girl not knowing anyone.

But when I first saw him I had the biggest urge to say hi to him. It was so unlike me.

Throwback memory

I was at the mall with my older sister but she left me to go into Victoria's and I didn't want to go. So I was walking around that day and went into a hot topic.

I was wanting to look for some all time low merch because I had really liked their music.

Then when I entered the store I saw this blonde. I don't know what gave me the courage to say something to him but I did.

He was looking at all time low merch so I thought I would say something that not even I can mess up.

"That blue one is nice don't you think?" I ask to a complete stranger.

That stranger turns his body to look at me and my eyes widen for a second before going back to normal so I can keep up this act. "Yeah of course but I kind of want a therapy shirt." He says giving me a smile making me blush while letting out a small smile.

"I'm eva." I introduce myself and he shakes my hand.

"I'm Luke." He says and I grin.

"The shirt almost matches your eyes." I say with a little nervous laugh and he looks down.

"They would look better if they were green like yours." He says and then it was my turn to look down.

"Hey I gotta go but um can I have your number?" He asks and I nod taking out my gold iPhone 5s.

I unlock it and hand him it. He puts his number in and I do the same. He walks away with a wave and I sigh. Wow.

End of throwback memory

I had never thought that me saying anything and him asking for my number would've lead to me falling in love with him.

We were seventeen when he left. I didn't tell the girls but I also told Luke that I loved him. He told me the same.

I didn't feel like kissing him would've been a good idea because the last time we did, it lead to more.

So we just hugged after we told each other we loved each other.

It was the perfect way to say goodbye.