Meet you there (38.0)

hope you guys like these updates because I felt really bad for not writing so here's three and hopefully more soon!

Jenna's pov

"Davie!" She says and I laugh.

"Yeah nice to see you too." He says sarcastically and she slaps his arm.

"Damn bitch violent and for what?" He says and I giggle but then immediately stop because the guys except calum are glaring at him.

oh my god I'm uncomfortable.

"I need to pee." I say not being able to handle this and unhooking the things they had attached to me.

"J don't do that, let me call a nurse-" Ashton tried to say but Dave was helping me take them off and helped me up.

I wanted to laugh because Ashton was wanting to be helpful and Dave here is letting me just do what I want.

he carries me bridal style to the bathroom connected to the room we're in. he closes the door and sets me on the sink. "I have to get out of here. If looks could kill I would've already been dead." He whispers and I roll my eyes.

"No you wouldn't-"

"Dead Jenna! Dead!" He harshly whispers and I sigh.

"I'm sorry I didn't know they were going to react this way or that you were even coming but I'm sorry for this." I tell him and he sighs running a hand threw his hair.

"I came because I care for you and wanted to make sure i get to see you." He tells and i nod.

Then I widen my eyes and tell him, "get out they're going to think something is going on here."

He walks out and I actually sit down to pee. How is this my life?

I finish and wash my hands. I get the paper towels and dry my hands. I'm praying he's not dead right now.

I go to my room to see the guys are gone and instead the girls are in my room with Calum.

I sigh and they look up at me. "I'm sorry JJ I tried to get them to stay but ashton was getting mad and I couldn't stop him so the others went with him." He tells me and I go to sit on my bed.

Dave helps me reattach the things on me again and I get comfortable on this ugly hospital bed. Those three guys were making me feel bad. I shouldn't be feeling bad when he helped me out when ashton kept leaving and coming back.

"He has no right to be mad. He had multiple girlfriends when he left, when we had a thing, when he left again and when he came back! It's not fair that he could've moved on but I couldn't! I had to watch him with other girls but I had one relationship and he is mad!" I say feeling hot tears roll down my face.

"I just got out of a fucking coma and he's getting mad that my ex boyfriend had the balls to come see me in the hospital when he didn't even have the balls to give me a call when he kept leaving." I then say, slowly starting to get mad.

I feel someone rubbing my back and wipe the tears off my eyes/cheeks. "Don't cry, okay, you're too pretty to cry, I've told you this so many times already." A soft voice tells me and I think to myself why did I do to deserve having Dave in my life.

al and eva lay down at the bottom of the bed by my feet while Jaz is sitting on Calum's lap on a chair next to Dave.

good to know who is here to stay and who is here to leave.