Meet you there (4.0)

(the same week) and two parts so I can have three updates.

Jenna's pov

I wasn't going to lie, I was listening to the boy's album that entire week.

It was so incredible but the one that touched my heart the most was safety pin. It was incredibly written and i only listened to it a few times to realize what the real message was.

it was so beautiful.

I haven't told any of the girls this but I've been in such a hole lately. It feels like I can't escape it and this music has really helped me like no other artist has.

But they were my best friends in the entire year. Then one day it just stopped. I had no idea that loosing three friends would hurt me so much. But loosing a brother felt so much worse.

He was like the older brother I always wanted but he was my best friend. It was also very obvious that I liked him. I feel like he knew and was glad when Louis and Niall liked their covers.

He was probably happy he didn't have to talk to me or listen to my stupid rants. Hanging out with me every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. He was probably tired of all my bullshit.

That's what hurt me the most. Having those thoughts. Thinking that he hated every second of being with me even though we were best friends for 10+ years. It just didn't feel like I had meaning.