Meet you there (9.0)

I'm trying to educate myself on mental health/illness more so if I wrote something wrong I'll most likely fix it soon

Also give me feedback because I'm going to try and update at least 5 days a week of not everyday bc writing is a passion I love 😤💗

Jenna's pov

"No fucking way." I say slowly walking towards the stairs.

"Jenna. I know you miss them and you can't do anything because they're a few minutes away" Calum says and I widen my eyes.

"If you want I'll tell Ashton to be last?" He says but sounds like he's asking for permission.

"The girls are coming home they got bored" she says looking nervously on her phone.

"They'll come before the guys though, they're a few blocks away." She says and my breathing becomes unstable.

I think everything over. Sure they probably "didn't have time to call us" but I'm sure they had time to piss and eat and could've had the balls to do something then.

That broke my heart and put me into a depression. A whole that I felt that I was stuck in and that was never ending.

They can't just assume they can come into my life when I was almost fine and think everything will be okay.

This can't possibly be good for my mental health. But poor Jaz. She was in the middle of everything. Maybe I'll do it for her. For her because she was there for me through my very dark times even though she was lying to me the entire time.

She's one of the bestest friends I have ever made and grateful I met her.

But I cant go into darkness again.

"No. I don't want to do this." I say walking past Calum and downstairs.

"But Jenna-"

"No Calum. Just because you invited them to my house and invite them over and THINK I will forgive them doesn't mean I will."

"Or physically and emotionally can" I whisper reaching the bottom of the stairs.

The doorbell rings and I become alert. I feel my anxiety rising up and fall on my ass. I didn't feel the pain of the fall.

great time to have a anxiety attack...

"Jenna? Are you okay? Jenna? Breathe with me" Calum tells me as Jaz turns to me and goes to open the door.

She sighs and I look behind Calum and it's the girls. Thank god. "Oh my god Jenna are you o-" Al starts to say but then completely stops when she sees Calum next to me.

Al and Eva both glare at him as if he had killed me and their families. He steps away and they sit down next to me. "Was that an-"

"Yeah" I say breathless.

"I'm going to explain before you try to kill him." Jaz speaks up and they look at her.

They nod and she starts, "I love Calum. We've been dating since January 15 of 2013." She says and they gasp.

"Cal and I never stopped talking. And when I went to go live with my family for nine months?" She says and we look at each other widening our eyes.

"You went with them didn't you?" I ask as I see she wasn't answering.