Chapter 5: Viking Diplomacy

Here we go again! Don't forget that I have a Discord server up and running! Link is down there! Let's talk about stuff, and get roles that are related to the fanfic!

Here's the link. Join it, or face Hirtzel xD:
https://discord.gg/8CU9Un9

Disclaimer identified!

I do not, in any way, own For Honor or any resources that might make an appearance here. If I did, then I would get demonetized...

Probably :v

++++++++++++++++++++

"The Warborn grew. Soon...much sooner than I had anticipated, only two Warlords remained in Valkenheim. The Raider and a vicious killer named Siv. With many of the Warborn leaders held hostage, conflict was inevitable."

- Back in Valkenheim, General POV... -

Final preparations are being made. The Warborn Clan, alongside the Ragnar's former Crows is now ready to face against the Bearclaw Clan; one of the last remaining larger Viking forces being led by Siv the Ruthless. Two of them remain: Rowan of the Warborn and Siv of the Bearclaw. A swift blow to the Bearclaws could end the civil war in Valkenheim and unite the Vikings once more.

Anaximander: "Siv has no intention on leaving Skallaborg. She has puppets all around her territory to do her vicious acts."

Rowan: "I'll make sure that she doesn't leave then. Taking fellow Vikings prisoner is not what we are."

Anaximander: "I am sure that you are not. But do not let vengeance consume you. Otherwise, you aren't any better than Siv herself." The cloaked man says to the Raider as he turns around to leave. "Destroy Siv's rule here, and your people will be united again. Mark my words, Rowan."

Anaximander then walk towards a spot where two of his companions are. On his way, he received strange looks from the Warborn Vikings but he paid them no mind, for it is natural to the human person to be cautious of something that you do not know about. Anaximander arrives at the spot not too far from the commotion going on, and he sees Arashicage leaning against a crate and Gudmundr in Warborn outfit.

Arashicage: "Siv's fortress has no way of getting reinforments from the outlying forts. I have eliminated the runners between each location." The Aramusha says to the cloaked Warden.

Anaximander: "Wouldn't that alert them of their missing men, however?" He asks.

Arashicage: "They will, but not in a few hours, enough for the Warborn to defeat Siv. They won't find the bodies that fast, I made sure of it."

Anaximander: "Very well. Excellent work, my friend." He comments to the former Samurai, who nods at him. He then turns his head to the former jarl wearing an outfit with Warborn markings. "Are you sure about this, Gudmundr? You want to reveal yourself now?" He asks the Warlord.

Gudmundr: "It has been several years since we have seen each other, since I became jarl of Svengard. I'd like to see my little brother in person once more... Besides, it would give him a new motivation to fight back with our people." The Viking replies.

Anaximander: "You put up a fair point, my friend. Now, let us find a good view of the upcoming assault." He says to the two of them.