Chapter 18: Foreign Relations

I'm still thinking about who the other two new heroes (one for the Vikings, one for the Samurai) that will be coming soon and how will I be able to insert them in as well as I did with the Black Prior. Oh well, time will tell!

Oh, and also:

We just hit a 30k milestone on my first ever story on Wattpad! I'm thinking about transferring my works to DeviantArt as well as creating a fanfic for a female character

We just hit a 30k milestone on my first ever story on Wattpad! I'm thinking about transferring my works to DeviantArt as well as creating a fanfic for a female character. No, she's not from an anime, but a lot of us gamers know her very much ;).

Coordinates follow: Juliet, Bravo, 3, 6, 2, 4. Recommended ordnance; Disclaimer-class missiles.

I do not, in any way, own For Honor or any resources that might make an appearance here. If I did, I'll eat an entire Carolina pepper.

Trust me, those things are horrible af

++++++++++++++++++++

- Hattori territory, General POV... -

After the two Hideyoshi siblings have reunited, arrangements have been made and agreed upon to let the foreigners enter their territory. They all returned back to the castle with the foreigners among them, much to the surprise of the Hattori Samurai.

The officers of both sides are in a clear room as of now while Yana is being escorted by Hojo himself along with a couple of Shinobi. They reach the room where Yana used to occupy two years prior, filling the young girl with more nostalgic feelings.

Yana: "It's so good to be back with you again brother." Yana says to Hojo; a smile still on her face.

Hojo: "You don't know how much I have done just to find a trace of you. My heart is overflowing with happiness today." He replies to her with a smile as well. He gives her a kiss on her forehead. "Rest for now, sister. There will be people to assist you in settling down again."

They hug each other again before Yana enters her old room and closed the doors afterwards. Hojo turns towards the two Shinobi who escorted Yana.

Hojo: "No one goes any closer here. If you see someone suspicious, do not hesitate to attack."

Hattori Shinobi: "Hai."

He turns around and heads back towards where the commanders are at. There is still much to discuss.

- Back with Anaximander and the rest... -

Seieibushi Ikaruzo: "... Then, my fellow Samurai, let me introduce to you: Nevil Hardrada, Knight of Ashfeld and honorary member of our clan." One of the Seieibushi says to everyone in the room, some of which are still surprised that a foreigner claims to be a good friend of their daimyo.