Chapter 6: Driving Force

Well hello there! Welcome back to another chapter! Just a quick note: I am considering removing the '(Y/n)' parts and replace them with the actual name of my OC. It will still be in this '(Argen)' form to not betray the 'OC x reader' part. Also, General POVs may become more frequent from here on out. Other than those, onto the disclaimer!

Attention, citizen. This is the acting disclaimer for this chapter. Read it, or face civil judgement!

I do not, in any way, own For Honor or any resources that might make an appearance here. If I did, I would've seen better days :v

I don't know what I'm doing any more. Help me xD

++++++++++++++++++++

"There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality."

- Anthony Robinns

- With the Warborn in Skallaborg, General POV... -

Stigandr: "It's been so long, big brother. We all thought you died when Svengard fell." The younger half-brother says to Gudmundr as they walk along a secluded area of the fortress.

They are here by themselves to catch up with the events that transpired over the course of a year. They talked about what happened after the fall of Svengard, their new hobbies, and such. But they both knew that this cannot last long, for they both have things to fulfill.

Me: "I know, little brother. I came back to see you again. It has been two years since we last saw each other." Gudmundr replies to him.

Stigandr: "What do you mean? I sure did mention that I am doing good." Stigandr says a white lie, but the wise former jarl knew better.

Me: "Don't play innocent on me, little brother. I know you wanted to see me again. I was the same." He says to Stigandr as they stop and he caressed a lone flower blooming in the cold air. It is the only of its kind in Valkenheim.

Stigandr: "I get that, but..." He pauses. "Will you not return to lead our people again?"

Me: "I have accepted my defeat long ago, Stigandr. My time as the jarl has passed. You heard that Rowan fellow. You are the jarl now." He says to the now-jarl. "The last Warborn jarl."

Stigandr: "I won't let you down." He assured him after a moment of thinking.

Gudmundr: "I know you won't. Now," He continues. "The enemy that destroyed Svengard, the Blackstone Legion, still has control of our docks to the North. They are being led by one named Julius Salavander. They left the runt in charge of the sizable force and of the garrisons they built."

Stigandr: "I know that there are still Legion forces here, but how do you know this much?"

Gudmundr: "That doesn't matter. What matters is that you must lead the Warborn and drive off the Blackstones out of Valkenheim. Cut the head from the serpent-"

Stigandr/Gudmundr: "And the rest will destroy itself."

Gudmundr: "We will see each other again soon, brother." He says as he finally started to leave.

He knew that as long as he is around, Stigandr won't be able to focus as the new leader of their now-united people. He had to leave again. Only this time, they know that their brother is still standing strong.