Chapter 19: Beginning of an Invasion

Took me a while but I am finally managing to pick up where I left off. I had to cut down a lot of my original plans to we can get to the next Viking mission ASAP (which means big timeskips). In any case, enjoy the chapter!

Disclaimer or not, here I go!

I need more ideas halp me

I do not, in any way, own For Honor or any resources that might make an appearance here. If I did, disclaimers would never be a thing.

like bruh...

++++++++++++++++++++

- At the Myre... -

(Y/N): (Narrating) "Greater problems have arisen. No one knew why Amber and Mercy would be at the Myre of all places, and what their motives are. When she sees the Knights, she will become suspicious... but I am willing to take a gamble on her thoughts."

Anaximander, Krebs, and Gulisano met up with the Blackstones who were wandering in the swamps. The three of them managed to halt their advance, thankfully in a peaceful way. At the moment, they are engaged in a conversation with the two leaders of the group in hopes of knowing what is their purpose here.

Anaximander: "Indeed we are from Ashfeld. We all came from deep within Ashfeld." The Warden replies to the previous question.

Amber: "If you are from deep within Ashfeld, how did you three get through the Samurai and now deep within the Myre?" The Blackstone Warden questions them suspiciously. Mercy stays silent as she eyes the three men.

Anaximander: "Opportunities. The merchants from both Ashfeld and the Myre bring those with them. You could say that we have been living here for the longest time, more than anyone else back home." Anaximander lies to the Blackstone Warden.

Amber: "I see." The mutters, still suspicious.

Whitesong: "Commander, is it wise that we are talking to people who are essentially exiles while we have our mission here?" One of the two Lightshield Captains whispers to Amber.

Amber: "I am aware of that, Captain. There's something suspicious about these three. I intend to know what they are hiding on the way." She whispers back to him. She turns back to the three. "Any trouble with the locals?" She asks.

Gulisano: "Plenty, but we made friends. We're used to it, as you can tell." The one with a cloth covering his face answers. "We can go to them for help and they'll see to it that it gets done."

Amber: "So you can call Samurai if anything or anyone threatens you?"

Gulisano: "That is correct."

Amber: "... Should we be worried?"

Gulisano: "I'm not."

Krebs: "Ah, that reminds me. We haven't introduced ourselves to the guests yet." The Lawbringer with unmarked armor interrupts. "I'll start off. I am Krebs."

Gulisano: "I am Gulisano, formerly Second Star Legion."

There was a short moment of silence as they wait for the unmarked Warden to talk. After that moment, he eventually speaks out.

Anaximander: "Saidan Anaximander." He says.

Amber: "Very well. My name is Amber Peltaris, commander of the Blackstone Legion." The Blackstone Warden introduces herself.