Chapter 12: Common Enemies

Aaaaaaanaand, we are live! New chapter up and going now! This took so long because I had to deal with college (damn you, college!) as well as other things related to gaming. Nothing else to say, so enjoy ze chaptur!

DISCLAIMER OPEN UP!

I do not, in any way, own For Honor or any resources that might make an appearance here. If I did, then the FBI won't destroy my doors.

I think...

++++++++++++++++++++

- With the Lorderius household, General POV... -

Seren: "... I'm sure we will see each other again but until then, safe travels, children." Seren (Lorderius) says to Janna and Alyssa as they mount on their horses outside of the gates of the (Lorderius) household.

Alyssa: "Of course. Our parts in this story are not over yet. But that depends, if fate intends for us to cross paths again." Alyssa replies to her.

The time has come for old friends to set off to another place, to another time in order to fulfil their roles as Knights.

Janna: "Perhaps we are still far away from the end. Alyssa is right. It all falls down to fate itself." Janna adds up, agreeing to her friend.

Seren: "You two have grown wise for your ages. I do hope everything will turn out to be alright, for all of us. Es securus (Be safe), Janna, Alyssa." She tells them with her fist to her chest.

The two young Knights return the gesture and they turn their horses around and they start to leave with their soldiers as Seren and Xavier watch from the gates.

Soon, they became out of sight. Seren turns around to go back to the manor and her son does the same. However, a messenger approaches Xavier and whispers something to him. Seren pays it no mind and continues on with her bodyguards.

Xavier nods at the footman and then he jogs to catch up to Seren to inform her of whatever he was informed.

Xavier: "Mother." He calls out to her, catching her attention.

Seren: "Hm? What is it, son?" She asks him.

Xavier: "Earlier, we had some visitors arriving. I sent them to the meeting room in the manor so you can meet them there." He tells her, although this confused her.

Seren: "Straight to the meeting room? Why so? Do we know them?"

Xavier: "Surprisingly yes, mother. We know them, long ago."

- Inside the Lorderius manor... -

The hallways are silent as the two (Lorderiuses) and their guards head towards the meeting room where their guests are waiting. They arrive in front of the doors and the guards take positions in the hallway. Two of the guards open the doors to the room and the two (Lorderiuses) enter the room with a couple of guards.

The doors close, and Seren looks at their guests. Three of them. And one of them a female who looks awfully familiar to her.

The female looks at her and she smiled. Seren smiles as well.

Seren: "I was right to assume that you survived all along even after five years, Alette Peltaris." She says to the woman, known as Alette Peltaris.