Chapter 9 (Part II): Wood, Iron, and Steel

HI. Welcome back to the second part of 'Wood, Iron, and Steel'! For some news first: Marching Fire has finally been released! with that said, I am having second thoughts about bringing the Wu Lin heroes in here. They won't be in as a whole faction, and will only appear as minor characters ;). Also, managed to finish far earlier since I have finished the first semester of college! Hooray! Anyways, enjoy the chapter! xP

Discord server :P: https://discord.gg/8CU9Un9

I find your lack of faith in my disclaimers, disturbing. o_-

I do not, in any ay, own For Honor or any resources that might make an appearance here. If I did, then aliens would invade us :v

++++++++++++++++++++

- Back in the Citadel of Harrowgate, General POV... -

Whitesong: "Oi! Just because you got promoted to an actual officer doesn't mean that you can just move around and whatnot!"

Black: "It's fine. I didn't do anything too serious. Are you envious of me, Arthe?"

Whitesong: "What? No! I'd put cattle in your room for saying such thing!"

Black: "Hey! Don't you dare do that again!"

Amber and Mercy watch from a distance as the two Lightshield Captains comically argue like kids. It was almost amusing for the two women.

Mercy: "Them? Are you sure that you want to bring them with us? They are Lightshields and all, but them?" Mercy asks Amber, very much confused.

Amber looks at the shorter woman for a second, then gazes back at the two Captains who are now at each other's throat, already made her decision.

Amber: "Yes. They will do." She replies briefly, before walking towards the two with Mercy following shortly.

The two Lightshields kept on arguing as the two female Knights walk towards them. Amber stops a few meters short by them and calls them out.

Amber: "Captains." She says them in a calm voice.

The Marcus and Arthe immediately stops whatever they were doing, stood straight side by side, and saluted the higher ranking person in front of them, as if nothing happened before.

Whitesong: "Commander Peltaris! We weren't doing anything suspicious like sneaking in ale from the mess hall!" The blonde suddenly and unconsciously says while the black-haired one facepalms.

Amber raises an eyebrow in confusion, which sent both of them on edge. Marcus elbows Arthe at the side of his cuirass, which snaps him off to reality, and composes himself before answering properly.

Whitesong: "Oh! Um... so, how can we help you, Commander?" He asks, hoping that he's not in trouble.

Amber: "I want you two to take me to either Commander Titus or Commander Meneth. I have a request for them." She says to them.

Whitesong: "Of course, Commander. This way." He says and the two Captains turns towards wherever their commanding officers are, and Amber and Mercy follows suit.

Along the way, they continued arguing, although at a lower scale. Eventually, it turned to hand slapping all the while they lead the way. Mercy chuckles at this and Amber smirks.