Chapter 14: New World, New Possibilities

And welcome back after so long! Had a lot to deal with so I wasn't able to write as much as I used. So! Vortiger, eh? I dunno if I should add him to this story yet. If I heard correctly, he has a lore that will be told is one of the maps or game modes or something. So yea, still thinking about that guy. Anyways, into ze read!

Discord server: https://discord.gg/8CU9Un9

Heil thy disclaimers

I do not, in any way own For Honor or any resources that might make an appearance here. If I did, then I would do a collab with the Dynasty Warriors franchise.

++++++++++++++++++++

- With Anaximander's group, General POV... -

The day has come that the group would set out to the Myre to continue their work. Almost everything is in place, with a few more things to be done here and there.

A person is on top of one of the watchtowers, watching the final phases of their departure taking place. Julius approaches from behind the man, and goes beside him.

Salavander: "Four hours, and we'll be departing."

Anaximander: "Very well." The person replies as he looks up to the setting sun.

Salavander: "Do you really think that we can find allies among the Samurai?"

Anaximander: "We are all men, Salavander. We are all unique, and not one has the very same way of thinking that the other has; those who question rather than obey. That's why the people you call outcasts call themselves the righteous." He replies to him in a tone, which Salavander used to hate coming from (Lorderius).

Salavander: "I see. You make a good point."

Anaximander: "While I cannot say that I know everyone, I have studied how soldiers and peasants alike react to various things in this world; things that can change the will of one person. I am certain that there are Samurai who share our views on this world, just not the same way we perceive them."

Salavander: "Hm."

They let silence take over them as they will be feeling Valkenheim's air for the last time. Possibly in their lives. A few more moments pass until someone speaks up.

Anaximander: "I'm surprised that you have been very cooperative with me even now."

Salavander: "Like what you said, things can change the will of a person. In my case, it also changed where I put loyalty at."

Anaximander: "You flirt."

Salavander: "Anyways, I've never been to the Myre, and so is much of our men. We should be ready for when they may be distressed of being so far away from Ashfeld."

Anaximander: "It is a new chapter for all of us, my friend. We must be ready for everything at this point." He says as he lifts his longsword's tip off the ground and holds it with both his plated hands.

He admires the craftsmanship that his people have perfected, feeling every inch of the blade from top to bottom, until his hand comes down to the guard. He holds the longsword with two hands, and takes on a stance. He prepares himself, and strikes from above...

- Ten days later, at the shores of the Myre... -

A lightning strikes the shore as a Samurai soldier falls lifeless to the muddy ground after a fatal blow from above by none other than Anaximander himself.