Chapter 9 (Part I): Wood, Iron, and Steel

HI. Y'all saw the new armor sets for our original heroes? They're all so impressive looking, eh? Especially the Lawbringer which connects to the lore concerning Apollyon. Also, Mercy has a face now, as well as the Nobushi! Pretty neat update, right! xP Also, my apologies for taking so long! I was studying for my finals so I was quite busy. But do not fret, for I have no plans in abandoning this, especially since we reached 17,000 reads for Volume I!

Shout out to TheJuniorMint for identifying errors in my past work and helping me correct them! 🖐

All Disclaimer-class guns, targets are the readers. FIRE FOR EFFECT! (<•°□°)╯

I do not, in any way, own For Honor or any resources that might make an appearance here. If I did, then For Honor would be an open world game. :P

But "Kingdom Come: Deliverance" already did that, so meh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

++++++++++++++++++++

- Outskirts of Odinsgard, General POV... -

The view pans over Odinsgard, showing Blackstone forces occupying the shipyard. The view pulls back to reveal Stigandr watching from afar.

 The view pulls back to reveal Stigandr watching from afar

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(The view from Stigandr's position. Source: For Honor wiki)

Stigandr: (Narrating) "We would need ships, and I had been out of action for long enough."

Stigandr slides down the mountain and begins his mission. He jogs down from the hill he was on through a narrow path surrounded by snow and stone. As he exits the pathway, he notices a figure of a Blackstone Warden charging at full speed, and he managed to narrowly block an attack from above with his shield, though it staggered him.

Blackstone Warden: "Etiam! (Bring in on!)" His enemy exclaims at him with her native language.

Stigandr: "Do you think I understand what you're saying!?" Stigandr retorts at her, which he followed by heavy strike from his left, which was blocked.

Wasting no time, he goes in and breaks the female Warden's guard, which allowed him to bash her helmet with the reinforced rim of his round shield and giving him the opportunity to stab her twice.

Naturally, his enemy did not like this, but she is still dizzy from that bash that she can't think well. But Stigandr won't wait for her to get her senses back; the Warborn want. Within a few seconds, Stigandr had already struck the killing blow to his enemy, pulling off his sword then uses his shield as a support for his sword to decapitate the Blackstone, kicking the lifeless body off his way before continuing on.

Why do we Fight? - Volume II - For Honorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें