Chapter 14 *SMUT*: Let Me Love You

*SMUT*

Gavin pulled Connor into the bedroom before shutting the door. He effectively pinned the android to the door, his hands firmly grasping his hips.

Connor leaned forward to capture Gavin's lips with his, his tongue soon slipping into the man's mouth to move things along. His hands wrapped around Gavin's waist.

A moan escaped Gavin's mouth before his lips quickly moved down Connor's neck, licking and nipping at the artificial skin there. Connor moaned in response as the back of his head hit the door in order to give Gavin easier access.

He wanted to hear more sounds like that.

Gavin's lips soon made their way to Connor's throat to kiss gently. His hands soon moved to the android's jacket, pushing it off of his shoulders. He then shrugged off his own jacket, his lips moving back to Connor's.

He knew it was Connor's first time doing anything like this so he decided to take it slow.

He stopped kissing his throat, and rested his head against Connor's shoulder, "Tell me if I do shit you don't like, got it?"

Connor's voice was strained, "G-Got it."

Gavin's hand swiftly moved down to palm Connor through his trousers, the android let out a moan at the contact.

Gavin could feel the heat surging through himself as his hands moved to the buttons of Connor's shirt, swiftly popping them open. His lips remained on Connor's throughout the process, their tongues teasing eachother.

Connor's shirt was soon thrown to the floor, followed by Gavin's. The android was then picked up by Gavin, his legs wrapping around the man's waist. Gavin was hovering over him once he was laid down onto the bed.

Gavin kissed Connor with complete passion before moving his lips down the android's neck and all the way down to the zipper of Connor's trousers.

Connor didn't even know that his breath could hitch... But it did. His LED was a hard red as Gavin slowly removed his trousers in a teasing manner, tossing them onto the pile of clothes already on the floor.

The sight of Connor's erection straining against his boxers only increased the heat growing inside of Gavin.

"I'm gonna make you feel good." Gavin groaned into Connor's ear before biting it gently, making a blue blush appear on his face.

Connor's systems started to overheat extremely as Gavin pulled down the android's boxers to finally free his aching dick.

"CyberLife are fuckin' amazing." Gavin decided before giving it one light stroke, just teasing.

"Gavin..." Connor groaned, his hands gripping hard on Gavin's waist, tugging at the man's jeans.

Gavin seemed to get the message as he stood up to remove them swiftly, before quickly leaning over Connor once again to press soft kisses up his throat.

Connor smoothed his hands over Gavin's back as the he felt a hand wrap around his dick firmly. Gavin ran his finger of the tip making Connor moan again and throw his head back against the pillows. 

Connor was caught off guard as Gavin's tongue plunged into his mouth whilst his hand was doing wonders. Pumping slowly, too slow for Connor's liking.

"Please, Gav." Connor spoke as he pulled away from Gavin's lips. 

The android didn't know why it felt good. He had never done anything like this before. Never dreamed of it.

Gavin's hand motions became faster as his mouth moved to Connor's neck to bite down hard, the taste of Thirium once again hitting him hard whilst he moaned into the artificial skin.