Chapter 18 *BRIEF SMUT*: Everything Will Be Alright

(More random ass songs I listen to whilst writing XD "And I love the way you hurt me. It's Irresistible." )

(SMUT AT THE BEGINNING. SKIP DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT.)

After Connor's protests had died down. After he had stopped saying 'It's fine. You don't need to do this'. Gavin had pressed his lips to his.

He forced Connor further back into the pillows. Gavin's hand then reached down to delve into Connor's boxers before pulling his biocomponent free.

Gavin had to admit... He was curious about how the android tasted.

He pushed Connor's legs apart as he lay in between them.

"G-Gavin?" Connor asked, not really sure what Gavin was doing.

"Shh..." Gavin hushed him before his hand came to rest at Connor's waist. His other hand holding the base of the android's dick as his mouth kissed the tip. This caused Connor jerk his hips slightly at the sudden contact.

He ran his tongue over the precum that hard started to form.

Gavin was in shock that the android was able to produce stuff like that. Why would they even need to?

Connor couldn't stop the groan from leaving his lips as Gavin licked a slow and teasing stripe up his dick before taking him in his mouth. 

Connor scrunched his eyes shut as one of his hands moved to Gavin's hair, his other remained clutching at the bed sheets.

Gavin removed his mouth whilst his hand slowly started to move up and down, "You're mine, sweetheart."

"Y-Yes." Connor moaned out as he rolled his head back into the pillows.

Gavin then slowly began to take all of him into his mouth, moving at an agonizing pace before his mouth reached his base.

The android couldn't ignore the pleasure, already feeling himself getting so close to the edge.

He subconcsiously thrust upwards once as Gavin removed his mouth again.

"Gavin." Connor groaned in frustration as his eyes looked down to find Gavin's, "S-Stop being such a... fucking tease. Please."

With a chuckle, Gavin smirked at him, "Since you asked so nicely."

Gavin's hand ran under Connor's t-shirt to rest his hand on the android's stomach before his mouth got back to work. He quickly wrapped his lips around Connor as his tongue started to do wonders to him.

Connor tried to bury his head further into the pillow as his hand gripped Gavin's hair harder.

"I-I..." Connor couldn't talk as another moan escaped his lips. 

Moments like these made Connor so glad that CyberLife had allowed him to feel pleasure.

Gavin hummed in response as his eyes fluttered close. He continued to bob his head up and down, his hand on Connor's waist was gripping hard as he tried to encourage Connor to come.

"B-Babe, I'm gonna... I-" Connor groaned out.

Gavin flinched slightly at the word 'babe'. Connor wasn't usually the one to call him that...

He liked it.

With one final swirl of his tongue, he finally felt Connor's warmth pour into his mouth. The taste was unusual but no unwelcomed.

He removed his mouth with a pop before licking slowly up his dick caused the android to jerk and shudder.

"Enjoy yourself?" Gavin teased before pulling up Connor's boxers. He then moved up Connor's body to kiss his LED which was glowing yellow. Connor jerked his head away at the contact, his LED now flashing red.