Chapter 15: Jericho

Gavin's fingers carded through Connor's hair, his other hand wrapped around the android's waist. His eyes went up to Connor's LED, it was a pulsing a soft blue.

Connor looked peaceful in sleep-mode. He definitely needed the sleep to regain energy. 

He moved his lips to the mark on Connor's neck, small droplets of Thirium surrounded it. Connor groaned as Gavin tugged at his hair.

"Hank is going to kill me." Gavin smirked, pulling away from Connor's neck.

"He'll kill me..." Connor said, opening his eyes.

Gavin then sat up to stretch, "Fuck. Need a shower."

Connor nodded, "I will start it up for you." As soon as he stood up, Gavin leaned over the bed pat his backside. 

"Lookin' good, dipshit." Gavin said before laying back down and burying himself into the sheets.

Connor maneuvered around the bed, making sure to keep his biocomponent out of view from Gavin. 

"Saw everything last night, sweetheart..." Gavin reminded, "Don't need to be embarassed."

"S-Sure." Connor said, Thirium flowing to his cheek as he exited the room quickly.

Gavin felt awful. He had put Connor through so much stress and the sudden amount of love and affection he had shown him recentely must be making his emotions going crazy.

He reached onto the floor to grab his phone from his jacket pocket before leaning back against the headboard. There were a number of unread texts that were sent to him last night.

LT. ASSHOLE: BRING. CONNOR. HOME.

Gavin laughed to himself. He was surprised that Hank even knew what texting was.

LT. ASSHOLE: I swear Reed. If you do anythin to him I will fuckin kill you.

Gavin rolled his eyes before tossing the phone onto the bed and standing up. That old asshole couldn't tell Connor what to do. Or who to do.

He heard the shower running as he made his way towards the bathroom. 

As he entered, he saw Connor holding his hand under the running water. Gavin took a chance and stepped forward, wrapping his arms around the android's waist from behind, "G-Gavin. I was just waiting for the perfect temperature."

"Will be perfect if you join me." Gavin groaned, his lips on the back of Connor's neck.

Connor's heart went into overdrive. His systems started to overheat once again.

Gavin could feel Connor's temperature rising as his arms tightened around him.

He then asked with genuine concern, "Y-You're not gonna have system failures or anything like that cuz of your heat?"

The android shook his head, "N-No. I just have to get my coolers under control."

Gavin then pushed Connor towards the shower before stopping once again, "The water won't make you short circuit, right?"

"It won't." Connor assured.

That was all that Gavin needed as he pushed the android into the shower and turned him around to pin him to the tiled wall, lips finding Connor's in an instant.

He then pulled away to look into Connor's eyes. He sighed, "I'm fuckin' sorry, Connor." he said as the water cascaded down upon them.

"What for-"