Chapter 44: Confusing Encounter

(I made a Connor x Gavin video for this fanfic <3 Thank you all for your amazing support!
YT: WR600 - Video: They Don't Know About Us!)

"No... Why the fuck are we here, Connor?" Hank asked in annoyance.

"Gavin wanted to be apart of this case so I am letting him join us." Connor explained, "You know he's protective when it comes to Fawkes."

Norman sat in the back, ignoring the pair.

"You're not even together anymore!"

Connor just bit his lip before immediately exiting the car, "Well..."

"Connor! Don't you dare tell me your back with that asshol-" Connor cut Hank off by closing the door. He quickly made his way towards Gavin's house. Hank would understand. Things were different now.

He went to open the door but it was locked.

He decided on knocking. No answer. He knocked again. No answer, "Gavin?!" he called through the door. He knocked again. His LED went red as he brought out his phone and rang Gavin. It went to voicemail a few moments later.

The android decided to make his way around the house, the majority of the windows were covered with curtains, making it hard to see inside.

There was one window that he was able to clearly see through.

"Gavin!" he called, seeing the man lying on his back on the floor of the sitting room. He tried to open the window but it was no use.

This was very deja vu.

He used his elbow to smash open the window before climbing inside. He would have to pay for that later...

Connor quickly knelt down next to Gavin, pressing a hand to the man's forehead. His temperature was extremely high.

He looked around and noticed quite a number of beer bottles lying around. He also noticed a load of Lithium pills scattered across the coffee table. He felt his metal heatbeat quicken at the thought of Gavin overdosing. 

A quick scan was then performed.

He had never felt more relieved. There was no signs of overdose but there were signs of intoxication.

He carefully picked Gavin up bridal style and walked him over to the couch, gently laying him down. He leaned down to kiss the Gavin's forehead, causing the man to shiver. His eyes were still closed.

Connor made his way into the kitchen to retrieve a cold cloth and a glass of water.

Making his way back into the sitting room he noticed just how many bottles of beer there were. The alcohol does not mix well with Lithium, that's for sure.

He sat on the edge of the couch, placing the cold cloth over Gavin's forehead. He then ran a hand through the man's hair to try and coax him awake. Gavin stirred before his eyes fluttered open, his lids were heavy.

"C-Connor?" Gavin said, his voice groggy from the alcohol, "Mmm, babe why are you at my sister's wedding?"

"What?" Connor asked in utter fucking confusion, "One. I'm highly sure you don't have a sister. Two. There is no wedding taking place."

Gavin's hands snaked up behind Connor's neck, pulling him down into a messy kiss, "We could have a wedding. It would be magical like Disney."

Connor rolled his eyes, "You don't want to marry me, Gavin. It's the drink talking. The drink that I didn't want you taking." he attempted to pull away but was brought back down so his lips met Gavin's.