Chapter 20: "Dogsitting"

(SMUT SMUT SMUT NEXT CHAPTER. OML. YOU AREN'T READY FOR CONNOR.)

"It's okay..." Gavin soothed the android in his arms, his hands rubbing up and down his back, "You didn't die and lose your memories. It's just the alcohol doing that to ya."

Connor nodded against his shoulder, "Y-Yeah." he tried to stay calm, "Thank you for telling me everything I forgot." he pulled back to kiss Gavin softly, "I love you." he said with full sincerity.

"Love you too, sweetheart." Gavin kissed Connor's forehead, his hand cradled the back of the android's neck as his other hand rested around his boyfriend's lower back.

Connor felt like the two of them were actually progressing well in their relationship.

Gavin felt like the two of them were actually progressing well in their relationship.

Everything was going to be alright.

Well... As long as Connor doesn't find out that he had kissed Lara when he went to work on the case at the Eden Club...

"Gavin..." Connor mumbled into the man's neck.

"Yeah, babe?"

"Your shift starts in exactly twenty three minutes."

"Shiiiit..." Gavin groaned out, "I have to go pick up the damn car from the bar aswell."

Connor laughed slightly as he pressed a kiss to Gavin's throat, "You shouldn't be too late if you leave now."

Gavin replied, "Yeah, yeah..."

-x-

"You good with gettin' to Hank's on your own, babe?" Gavin said, placing his hands on the android's waist, pulling him closer.

"The walk is nice. I will be fine."

Gavin nodded and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek, "You call me if you need anything, got it?"

"Got it."

"I love you." Gavin said, pressing his lips softly to Connor's.

As they pulled away after what seemed like an eternity, Connor replied, "I love you, too."

-x-

The walk over to Hank's was nice. The low temperatures hit Connor hard but his heaters did their job.

It was peaceful.

Connor smiled to himself as Gavin popped into his head again. He had been so helpful and calm with him this morning... Telling him about everything that happened last night.

Including the part where he had pleaded Gavin not to leave him for Lara or the RK900.

Gavin had assured him this morning that he wasn't a cheater and he was never going to leave him. That was on Connor's terms. If Connor wanted to break up then that's when he would leave him.

He soon arrived at Hank's house. It was midday so Connor assumed Hank was awake.

The door was unlocked and as soon as he entered he was met by Sumo attacking his legs.

"Hey there, Sumo." Connor smiled down at the dog before patting his head.

"Connor!" Hank exclaimed quickly walking up to the android and pulling him into a hug, "Jesus, kiddo... I feel like I haven't seen you in such a long time."

Connor put his own arms around Hank, "I missed you." he said.

"Missed you too, son."

Hank lead him to the couch before turning on the TV, letting the news run in the background. He leaned back into the couch before starting up a conversation.