Chapter 22: Caught in the Crossfire

I just wanted to say that I love you all! Thank you so  much for reading/commenting! I do try my best to answer as many people as I can! - Author

Connor pulled Gavin's towards him so his back was flush against him. 

He felt Gavin shift backwards further into him. Connor then tightened his arms around Gavin, his face buried into the back of the man's neck. 

Gavin groaned as he felt the android kiss the nape of his neck, "Can't you let me sleep?" Gavin smiled to himself, his hands coming to rest on Connor's which squeezed him tighter.

"Just wakin' you up before Hank gets up. It might be best for you to go as soon as possible."

"Tryna get rid of me?" Gavin asked as he turned in Connor's arms to face him.

"If I had it my way, I would let you sleep for as long as you want." Connor paused, "I wouldn't be surprised if Hank came storming in with a gun in his hand."

Gavin sighed before leaning forward to capture Connor's lips with his, "Come back to mine so we can sleep more..." he mumbled, resting his head underneath Connor's chin. Gavin's arms came up to wrap around the android's neck.

"As tempting as that sounds..." Connor kissed Gavin's head, "We have work in three hours."

"For fuck sake." Gavin groaned in annoyance, completely forgetting that he was on the day shift together. His arms tightened around Connor's neck, not wanting to get up, "Gimme five minutes to wake up..."

Connor smiled, "Nope. Now. Get up. We can go into work early."

"You just want me to die, don't you?"

"I wouldn't mind that."

"You would miss me, asshole." Gavin pulled away and sat up to stretch. Connor sat up and swung his legs off the bed so he was sitting on the edge.

He then reached down and grabbed Gavin's clothes before passing them over to him. Connor proceeded to get dressed.

Once they were both dressed, Connor turned to look at Gavin.

The man was lying on the bed with his arms outstretched towards him.

"What?" Connor asked.

"Carry me." Gavin winked.

"You are perfectly capable of walking, Gavin."

He scoffed, "Like hell I am! In case you have forgotton, you fucked me hard last night, dipshit."

A blue blush made its way onto Connor's face, "Ah- Yeah... R-Right." Connor stuttered, making his way round to Gavin's side of the bed. He put an arm under the man's knees and his other arm under his back, Gavin moved his arms to wrap around Connor's neck for support.

"You're gonna have to explain the big ass bite mark on my neck and why I can't walk." Gavin said, his lips kissing Connor's throat.

"I uhh... Wh-What do I even tell people?"

"That you're really good in bed." Gavin smirked up at him, "And if Lara gives you shit today, you come to me, okay?" his hand played with the hair at the back of Connor's neck.

"Yes. Sure." Connor smiled as he carried him out of the room, "I think Hank is working today, too."

"Great..." Gavin groaned, "Looks like we're gonna have to confront him."

"Lets just worry about that when he actually wakes up and makes it to the station."

After Connor had pretty much forced Gavin to put his shoes and jacket on, the android fed Sumo and then picked his boyfriend back up before heading out of the house.