Chapter 17: Get Through This

( Here I am again... Listening to utter shite whilst I write XD ^ ... I mean I guess some of the lyrics fit Connor/androids in general? Eg: "I show the world that I am strong. But all I want is to belong." Anywaaaays Enjoy! )

Connor went to Gavin's house despite the situation he was in.

He had to go to Gavin's. He has his house key afterall and he wouldn't like to have Gavin locked out of his house for the rest of the night whenever he returned.

The android put the house key on the coffee table upon entering.

He couldn't leave the house unattended in case of the slight potential of a burglary so he decided to stay. He decided to go upstairs. 

He folded his jacket and shirt and placed them onto a chair neatly before moving to Gavin's drawers and pulling out a gray t-shirt, he quickly put it on before removing his trousers and folding them neatly onto the chair too.

It was only 2:32am so Gavin probably wouldn't be returning until after 5am.

A tear finally slipped down the android's face as he got into the bed. He laid on his side and faced away from the door. His stress levels were still high but he got them under control. He wasn't self-destructing anytime soon.

His LED, however, was still red.

-x-

Gavin was a little shocked that Connor hadn't said goodbye to him before he left.

But, hey? What can you do?

He was glad to find his house unlocked as he arrived. That meant that Connor had infact come over to Gavin's. Gavin was ready to stay in bed with the android for the next few hours as it was 5:40am and he was extremely tired.

Gavin shrugged his jacket off before carelessly throwing it onto the couch. He picked up the house key from the coffee table before going to lock the door. He then quickly removed his shoes before finally trudging up the stairs in search of Connor.

As he dragged himself upstairs, he noticed a soft red glow coming from his bedroom.

Oh, god. What was wrong with Connor now? Gavin easily sussed that it was Connor's LED.

He soon entered the bedroom, ridding his trousers as he did before climbing into the bed. His arms wrapped around Connor's waist.

He felt the android tense up.

Gavin yawned before asking, "What's up, Con?" he was really tired. But he cared for Connor more than he did for sleep.

Connor didn't answer. His LED was the only indicator that Connor was stressed as it started to flash.

Gavin pulled Connor's back flush against his chest, "Babe... We have to talk to eachother if we're stressed, sad, pissed off or whatever..."

Connor was all of the above.

Gavin gently moved Connor so he was now facing directly him. He could only just make out the watery eyes of the android thanks to the light of the LED.

"Ah, fuck..." Gavin groaned, "I've fuckin' done or said something wrong, haven't i?" he had a hunch that it was his fault that his boyfriend was hurting again.

Connor was still tense in his arms. Gavin rubbed a hand up and down the android's arm in order to try and calm him down.

He also placed a feather-light kiss against Connor's lips.

Gavin tried his hardest to keep his eyes open.

He let out another yawn, "Look, Con. I'm really fuckin' tired. If you don't talk now I'm just gonna pester you all day tomorrow." he said as he peppered Connor's neck with kisses, teasing.