Chapter 23: Fawkes in the Club

( Idea by Axie from AO3 )

( THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE KINDA ATTEMPTED RAPE IN. JUST A HEADS UP. IT IS VERY BRIEF THOUGH )

"The last time I told you to pretend to be a sex robot was a joke, Con." Gavin said.

Well.

Kind of.

"We have to go undercover. You have to come in as a customer and rent me and then complain to the owner that I have malfunctioned. That will get you into the office in order to find out more information without looking too suspicious."

Gavin leaned over to Connor's side of the car, placing a hand on his shoulder, "Babe, you really don't have to do this. We can just walk in as cops and demand to search the place."

Connor shook his head, "No. They will be alerted by our appearance and they will try to get rid of the evidence as we search. Going undercover is the only way in."

"If you're sure..."

"I am sure, Gavin. Trust me."

The android then lifted his hand up to Gavin, his white synthetic skin showing through, "The fuck are you doing?" Gavin questioned.

"I need you to transfer your fingerprints to me. I will need human fingerprints in order to buy one of the Tracis so I can take their place."

Gavin was still skeptical about the whole idea.

"You're makin' me pay for a damn Traci?" Gavin smirked.

"Yes." Connor winked, his hand still raised.

Gavin gulped before slowly moving his hand towards Connor's. Their fingers and palms touching.

It was cold and smooth to the touch.

It then hit Gavin.

He was dating an android.

Not a human.

He hadn't been seeing Connor as an android. He had been seeing him as a human. The synthetic skin was almost unnerving.

Why was he dating an android again?

After a few moments, Connor smiled, interlacing their fingers. His skin soon turning back into its human likeness, "Everything will be alright." Connor assured, "I'll go in first and you follow ten minutes after. This will give me enough time to sneak in and replace a Traci. Make sure one of the staff members sees you rent me."

Gavin's hand squeezed Connor's, "Got it." he leaned over to peck the android's lips, "At least you look the part." he referenced to the 'no tie and messy hair' get-up. Gavin had also undone another button of his shirt, "You're gonna need to take that jacket off otherwise our cover will be blown."

"I was thinking about just copying how the other androids dress in there."

"You don't have to, babe." his face going a slight red as he imagined Connor in just his underwear.

Even though he's seen much more of Connor, he still felt a little heated at the thought.

"I have to blend in, Gavin."

Gavin's hand went to Connor's cheek, the android leaned into it, "As long as you are absolutely sure."

"Yes." Connor confirmed, "I will be in the case on the left, closest to the entrance."

-x-

Connor felt the cold night air hit his artificial skin as he made his way towards the entrance to the Eden Club.