The Student

Tobin's Pov. 

"Tobin!"

I turned around to see Allie come crashing into me to give a hug, "nice to see you, but I won't be able to go through hell this year with you if you kill me," I struggled to say. 

"Sorry, its just I'm so happy to see you!" 

"We've hung out over the summer, its only been a week since we last saw each other." 

"I still miss you Harry," aww yes, that iconic name. 

We walked over to get our locker assignment and found out we were on seperate sides of the hallway but still in the general area of each other. I tried my locker combination and when I got it on my first try, I looked over to see if Allie was done. She was over by Bati's locker, and it looked like she was blushing. I rolled my eyes but chuckled. She never admitted having feelings for him, but it was so obvious. 

I then turned my head, and saw another familiar face I had missed over the summer. I quickly, but out of eye sight walked up behind her, until I took my chance. 

"Boo!" I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me. 

"Oh my god what the he... oh hey Tobin!" said Alex as soon as she noticed it was me, she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. We shared a kiss, and I felt that familair butterfly effect in my stomach until we were interupted. 

"Um, do I not get a hello?" we broke apart and saw Morgan standing their. 

"Moe!" we both said and gave her a hug. 

"Ugh, tell me this is just a dream and we're not actually Juniors," she cried out loud. 

"Here I'll pinch you," and I reached out to pinch her arm. She yelped a little and rubbed the spot. 

"Okay, thank you Tobin," she said sarcastically. 

Once Allie was done flirting with Bati, we all checked each others scheduels to see if we had the same classes. 

"Oohh, I'm with you in Anatomy Moe," said Alex. They both high fived each other and started talking how they would fail that class together. 

I looked down my sheet, and saw I was in AP Physics, AP French, Honors Art History, IB Calc, Sports Medicine, Honors English and finally free period. I groaned. I knew I was ready for these classes, but when I saw them all in a list I became stressed. 

"What's wrong Tobin, do you not like your classes?" asked Morgan. 

"No its just going to be a lot with it being junior year.." I said as Morgan looked at my classes. 

"Jesus man, you have all of this plus soccer and plus college, can you teach me your ways?" 

We all laughed. Morgan was smart herself even if she says so otherwise. 

"Well, I know I'm not in half of those classes, but I can try and do my best to help you study for tests and stuff," offered Alex. 

I smiled, "thanks babe, and I am free to help you whenever. We can have study sessions. It'll be fun!" 

"We all know what they'll really do," whispered Morgan to Allie. 

"I heard you Moe," I glared. 

The bell rung and that was our cue to go to our respected classes. I had a free period to start off, so I wasn't complaining. I walked with Alex to her class, which was Honors Biology and gave her a kiss before walking alone. 

I walked out to the soccer field and pulled out the spare key the school gave me. I hd to pull some strings, but as long as I don't lose it and I don't tell/give it to anyone we're all good. I opened the shed that kept all the equipment for the sports teams and found the soccer bag and pulled one out. I walked out to the field and started to  juggle.