Where's Christen?

Tobin's Pov. 

I planned on stopping at the coffee shop on my way to school so I could give it to Christen. I planned on walking through the athletic section of the school, drop it off, and continue like I wasn't even there. 

As soon as the coffee was made, I drove to school, with my car smelling more like the vanilla lattes. Had to stick to the basics. 

I pulled up and walked in as if planned, and was expecting her to be in, but her office lights were off and door locked. I frowned, and heard people coming, so I rushed off so they would't see me waiting outside Chris's office.  

I arrived at my locker and set the coffees in. I thought she would already be here by now. I was deep in my thoughts, when I heard someone coming up to me. 

"Hey Tobin, who's those coffee's for?" Asked Julie. 

"Oh... ah well one's for me, and the other is... for you!" I said handing it to her. She smiled and took a sip. I was dissapointed that I did that, but I wasn't going to start lying to her even more. 

"Mmmmmh, I know this is very basic, but cannot go wrong with vanilla latte," she said. I nodded and took a sip. 

The bell rung, and we had to head to our classes. I walked with Julie to our first class, which was English and we had to turn in our papers on the book we were reading, but I was not nervous about it. 

----------------

I was putting my stuff in my locker, when I felt someone's presence. I closed it, to be face to face with Alex. 

"Hey Alex, what's up?" I said friendly. 

"I just have to get this off my chest, and tell me if I'm overstepping in anyway, but I know your like a teacher pet to Christen..." I became scared as to where this was going, "and I know she doesn't like me and since we're on better terms, I was wondering if you could put in a good word or something? I know this all sounds silly, but I just can't stand someone not liking me..." 

I quickly stopped her so I couldn't hear her rambling and I was releaved it wasn't anything on a more personal level between Chris and I, "Alex, she likes you, I don't know what you're talking about," I smiled. 

"She keeps giving me these long stares, and its weird for one thing, and when I do anything with the ball, she like is dissatisfied or something," she complained. 

"Alright, if it makes it any easier and will put you to ease, then I'll do it," I promised. 

"Oh thank you, its probably nothing, but I don't want to be on her bad side," she said. I nodded in agreement. 

"Who doesn't" I joked. We both laughed and then stood there awkwardly. 

"Well, I should be heading to class, but nice talking Heath," she smiled before walking away. 

After turning around, I was then caught off guard by Moe's face almost right on mine. 

"What was that?" She questioned me. She looked over my shoulder to watch Alex dissapear behind the corner. 

"It was nothing, she just asked me to put in a good word for Coach because she thinks she's on her bad side," I reassured her. 

"Hmmm, that didn't look like it from afar," Moe squinted her eyes. 

"Are you now spying on me, a body guard?" I joked. 

"No, but I'm your friend who helps you not make mistakes, like Alex." 

"Okay, I appreciate that, but you need to chill, Alex and I are chill. Yeah we aren't like we were before, but we're on good terms. Isn't that what you want? So it doesn't affect the team?"