The Bachelor

Christen's Pov. 

I can't believe I'm going to get food with Tobin! I thought to myself. We walked out to the parking lot, which was almost deserted and decided we'de take our own cars to the destination. 

I didn't know where we were going, so I had total fate in Tobin, not making it dramatic or anything. 

I got in my car, and waited for her to get going. 

We drove for about fifteen minutes, before arriving at this burger joing called Snuffies. We got out of our cars, and she held the door for me. 

"Why thank you," I said. We sat at a booth, and the waiter gave us two menus.

"Ya'll take your time with ordering, this place is quite tonight. Everyone else is over at Joe's." 

"Eh, we like a quiet crowd," Tobin said. He nodded, and walked to the back. 

"What's Joe's?" I asked Tobin. 

"Its this pretty popular diner on the other side of town. Snuffies is still a good spot to go to, but Joe's is just closer to everyone. I just thought it would be weird for someone to see us together." 

"Understood," I smiled, before looking at the menu, "wow, everything looks good." 

"There is one thing Snuffies has that Joe's doesn't... a juke box." 

"Really?" I hadn't seen a juke box in awhile. Tobin nodded and walked to the end of the restuarant, which was behind me and I turned around to see a juke box. 

She pressed a button, and "Come As You Are" by Nirvana started playing through the restaurant. 

"Oh my gosh!" I said laughing. Tobin then started dancing, and she then danced over to the booth and held out her hand. 

I laughed and grabbed her hand and we started dancing together. We were laughing and it looked like it came out of a movie, but I felt we were in slow motion. 

A few seconds later, the waiter came out to see us dancing we saw and we stopped. We ended up just ordering two burgers, large fries, and a strawberry and chocolate milkshakes. 

We sat back down and laughed, "that was funny," I said. 

"He probably get's that a lot," Tobin said. Wow, her smile is perfect. 

We sat in silence, taking everything in, "so, what does Tobin like doing on her free time," I asked. 

"So we're getting personal eh?" she asked. 

"Well, we are technically on a date." 

"True, well I like just chilling, either watching stuff on Netflix, sometimes reading, or even taking naps. I'll sometimes just kick a soccer ball around." 

"I like that, sounds relaxing"

"I mean, my definition of living life to it's fullest is not adding more things in your life. I like taking things at its natural order." 

I laughed, "and I guess partying too." 

She nervously laughed, "yeah, I like to have fun once in awhile." 

"It's okay, I'm not going to do anything about it." 

"I mean, you are our coach, which means you could suspend me."

"I could, but I'm not going to." 

"What about you, what does Press like to do?" 

"I like reading, meditating, and waking up early to see the sun rise. And I love playing with my dog Nila, if you remember her."