Say Your Goodbyes

Christen's Pov.

"She isn't waking up," the voice sounded Like a man's and very distant.

"Just be patient, she'll come around," said another man.

"Vi borde ha gjort den här månaden sedan," said someone speaking in Swedish. (We should have done this months ago.)

"Stäng det, både du och," hushed a woman. (Shut it, both of you.) "We'll deal with it later, look, she's waking."

I stirred, and groaned at my sore body. My eyes fluttered open and slowly lifted my head. I was in a big barn where old tools laid around and a light layer of hay covering the ground. I was tied up in a wooden chair, and had a cloth tied around my mouth. There were tiny cracks throughout the barn, and could see it was probably mid-day.

I slowly stretched my neck, and groaned at the pain.

"Ah, there's she is!" Said the woman. My sight was not 100% clear, so I couldn't see who it was. But I was able to know who just by the voice.

She pulled the cloth out of my mouth and moved my jaw to loosen it up. After a moment of catching my breath, I looked up to her.

"Where am I, Olivia?" As I still was struggling with the discomfort of my body.

"Just out in the country, thought you could use some time away from the town, gets a little depressing if you ask me."

My sight became fully clear, and I was face to face with Olivia, "what do you want?" I asked.

"Well, when I first dropped in on your place, I managed to bug it and could listen to everything. I was very curious as to what you've been up to."

She then took a pause to see if I had any reactions, but when I only gave a cold stare, she continued, "I actually came here a while ago, the length doesn't matter, but I kept a close eye on you. And when I discovered you were dating one of the school's students, I could not believe the juice I had. Scandouls Christen... well done."

"Arrrghhh. You won't get away that easily Olivia," I snarled.

She laughed, "who are you to talk. You're all tied up, its cute to see you actually try to scare me," she teased.

"I had already planned on my second raid, but when I heard Tobin found out my true intentions, I had to push it on the same night. I couldn't risk you or her ruining any more of my plans."

"You're crazy, you know that?"

She chuckled and crouched at my level, "I'm going to get what I want. After you left, I realized I wanted revenge for what you did to the team, to us!"

"I'm sorry, I thought out of everyone, you were the one who would forgive me!"

"No, you destroyed our title as the company, franchise, and as the players. The team was all I had that was good in my life. You took that from me, now I'll take away what you love!"

"I'll do what you want. Just don't hurt anyone else," I pleaded with her. She scoffed at my weakness.

"I've already wasted enough time on you, now I have to go meet your girlfriend for coffee," she smirked.

"What?! No please don't hurt her!" I cried.

"I'm giving your girlfriend a chance, but I'll promise you this, you won't see her forever," she glared before walking out of the barn. She waved at the two others who were in the room and both started walking towards me.

"No, please... No!"

------------------

2 hours later