Home Sweet Home

No one's pov. 

It had been a month since the accident, and Tobin and Christen were finally free. The police questioned them and the others constantly, but all stuck to the story, and were fined innocent at the end. 

Now, Tobin and Christen were sitting in Christen's house, sitting on the sofa, and Christen laying on Tobin. 

"We didn't lie, right?" Christen asked. 

"We tweaked the information. At the end, you did have to use self-defense, and although Olivia found the wrong kind of justice, she's gone, she's not going to harm us again," Tobin reassured Christen. 

Christen nodded, and curled up closer to Tobin, "I love you Tobin," she whispered. 

"I love you too," she replied. 

____

Life went on, and Christen and Tobin still had to be a secret from the whole school. But once Tobin graduated, she became more open as time went on. 

Morgan, Julie, and Allie became much closer with Christen, and supported the two. 

And with Kelley and Carli, all they knew was that Christen and Tobin started dating after Tobin graduated. 

Life was better for everyone, and for the first time in awhile, both Tobin and Christen were able to walk around outside without having to look over their shoulder.