Unwelcomed Visitors

Christen's Pov. 

As soon as I walked in the house, I walked into the living room, when suddenly I screamed. 

"Shhhhh, wouldn't want Tobin coming in now would you?" said the mysterious person sitting on the armchair. 

"What do you want, money, food?" I backed up, but I couldn't. 

"No, I want you."

I was so scared, I was thinking if I should just make a break for it with Morena... hold on, if someone broke into my house, why isn't Morena protecting me? 

I looked down at her, and she was wagging her tail and looking back between me and the stranger. 

The stranger then stood up and started walking towards me, until they reached the light, I was able to see who it was. 

"Olivia?!" I gasped. Out of everyone, I wasn't expecting her. 

"Hey Christen, what's up?" 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said once I collected myself. I couldn't believe my ex was in my house, and she just let herself in. 

"Well, I'm here to warn you that your unsafe." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Have you been getting weird calls, threats on your house?" she questioned. I nodded. 

"Well, one of the calls was me, but I couldn't birng myself to say anywords, so I hung up," she started saying, "but its apparently a group of fans and workers from the club, and they want revenge." 

"What?! I did as the president and coach told me, "leave and don't come back."" I summed up. 

"Yeah, but that's not enough, they want your blood Christen, and I think you need to move away." 

The thought of that scared me. I couldn't just leave, I had a team, friends, and a couple of family members here. And I had Tobin, who I cared so much about. 

"Something the matter?" she asked, breaking my train of thought. 

"Yeah, there is a problem. I can't move. I have a new life here, and I actaully like it." 

"Christen, if you stay, you'll be in danger, "she warned. 

"Olivia, I'm okay, I can take care of myself." 

"You don't stand a chance with these people. They're so dedicated to this stupid thing, that they frickin' flew all the way from Sweden."

"I know, but I have to take a chance." 

"Is it worth it to put your life on the line, what is holding you back?!" 

I couldn't tell her. I couldn't even tell her my secret, "nothing, I just like it here." 

She groaned, and looked outside. After a moment of silence, she turned around. 

"Fine, I'll leave, but if it was so easy for me to just waltz right in here, then it sure won't be that hard for them to get you," she stated. 

She then walked herself out of the door and dissapeared in the dark.