Everything's Going to be Just Fine

Tobin's Pov. 

"I-we- we were talking... a-and things just got really tense..." Alex started saying. 

"I need to hear what you did," Julie said. Her jaw was clenched, and she looked at her with a death stare. 

 "We started making out, and then when we found a room, things escalated." 

Julie went through her hair with her fingers, standing up and taking all this in, "and you didn't think the consequences?" 

"Of course I did! But we were, I mean we are still, but we were drunk then," Alex pleaded. 

"Oh and that makes things any better?" 

Just listening to these two argue was overwhelming, and I wanted to leave, but I couldn't even lift my head up. 

"Servando wasn't even supposed to be there. Before the party, we got into a big fight, and I told him that we needed a break, so I left to Ashlyn's party to have fun for once in awhile." 

"Alex, as much as I don't like you right now, I have to ask, is he at all physically hurting you?" asked Julie worriedly. 

"No, and I'm not saying that to protect him. He's a good guy, but we were fighting about me having to playing with Tobin," Alex reasured. 

"Good, now continue you story," Julie nodded. 

"When I got there, I started partying, and then started drinking, but not enough to get totally drunk." 

"I just can't believe you and her would hook up like that. You guys broke up because you cheated! And then you cheat on Servando?!" 

"I know its bad, but..." 

"No, this is on you. You put this on Tobin. If you and Tobin weren't screwing, Servanod wouldn't have beaten her half to death!" Julie said protectively. 

Alex started crying again, and she was breaking down hard. Just then, the door opened again, and in walked Morgan, Allie, Megan, and Mal. 

"What the hell happened?" Allie said. 

"Ask Alex," Julie said. They all looked at her, which she was in tears. 

"We'll ask her later, but how's Tobin?" Allie asked again. 

"She'll be fine, but she's definentaly not in no shape to play next week's game," said Julie. She grabbed a damp cloth, and gently rubbed my cheek. 

"We gotta get payback. I say we get Servando and show him our piece of our minds again," said Morgan. She turned around to start walking out, but was stopped short by Megan. 

"I think you've done enough tonight Moe, what will you do after? Huh? You think it'll solve Tobin?" 

"It'll make me feel better that's for sure."  

"Please don't do anything you'll regret later, for Tobin's sake," Megan pressed. Moe stood there for a moment, then sighed, "fine, for Tobin." 

I got a slight shot of pain in my stomach, and groaned. This caught everyone's attention, and they all surrouned me. 

"Tobin, can you hear me?" said Julie. 

"I-I'm going to be fine guys, but he got the hell outta me," I wheezed. 

"You just need to rest there bud, you'll be alright," reasured Allie. 

"Is there anything we can do?" Mal asked. 

"You can just  keep this on the DL, and and certainly don't tell Coach Press anything," Allie said. Mall nodded. 

They all left, and once they did, Julie set up the other sofa so she could sleep by me for the night.  I could see she was exhausted from tonight, and I felt bad.