Ms. Tom Cruise

What time is it? Hey guys, I know its been FOREVER but life happens and I've been really busy and honestly I'm loosing ideas for this story. I have another one in the works that I think is better so I don't know if I'll continue. Write down if you have any suggestions, but I promie you the other sotry will be GOOD. 

This might be the last chapter in this book but that may or may not happen. Love you all! 

_____________

Tobin's Pov.

"So who came onto who?" Asked Allie walking next to me.

"What? Oh... well it was an awkward situation when it was just us. It was on the night I broke up with Alex and I was on a field and she found me. It just so happened I had a bloody nose and she brought me in to her home..."

"Yeah yeah yeah, just skip to the part when you guys kissed," she rushed me.

"I'm not going to tell you that! I'm not one to kiss and tell."

"Oh come on! Just tell me where!" She pleaded, "maybe it's a good place for me?"

"Ummm... if you're down for having that at Christen's house, then go ahead!" I joked. Her face went blank. I laughed at her reaction and patted her back.

Morena suddenly barked and I turned away my attention from Allie to the dog as she was looking towards  the woods. There was a dirt road that went deep into it, so they cllimbed into Moe's car as she drove us down into the woods. 

"So what is the plan if we do find Christen?" Asked Moe. 

"Get in there, get her, and get out," I said simply. 

"I think there's more than to that, her crazy ex-girlfriend probably has people guarding the place, so we can't waltz right in," pointed out Allie. 

"I say we fight fire with fire," said Moe who put her fists in the air.

"And get our asses handed to? Yeah, I don't think so, I have a family and a life to continue with," said Julie. I turned towards her, and could only see cold in her eyes. She was going to help find Christen, but she wanted to do it quickly so she didn't have to be there. 

"Look, let's just keep our focuse in the present for a moment, how much longer do we have?" Asked Allie, veering off from the tension. 

"We have one more day, we need to hurry because Olivia would hide her deep in the country," I pointd out. 

The rest of the ride was pretty silent. We were all tired from search for Christen, but I wasn't going to give up on her. I wouldn't forgive myself if I failed bringing her back. 

Before leaving, I grabbed a hunting knife my family carried down to each generation, and I thought why not use it? But of course would be for last resorts. 

------------

It was night time, and we decided to let Morena out so she could go do her business and to sniff out Christen. 

I let her sniff Christen's watch, and she went to find the trail. She began walking away from the road, and Moe groaned, "great, now how are we going to get through?" 

"Quit complaining,  we'll walk," I stated. 

We kept on walking, getting thicker into the woods.  I was deterimined to get Christen back. Whatever it takes. 

"I have one question for you Tobin," Allie started, "do you love her, Christen?" 

I kinda stopped my trai lof thoughts, and tilted my head to the side. I continued to walk, giving my answer real thought.