Avoid... if possible

Tobin's Pov. 

I woke up to the bright sunlight pouring in the room. I slowly got up, rubbed my head and walked to the bathroom. I threw water on my face and gurgled some water in my mouth. I leaned my hands on the counter and looked at myself in the mirror. I took a moment to have a deep conversation with myself. 

When I walked out, I walked back into the room and slowly put on my clothes. I walked down to the kitchen and helped myself to a banana and an apple. I sat down at the island table and waited for Christen to wake up. I thought about what to say to her if we should talk about last night or just completely ignore the fact we made out. 

I heard her dog coming down the stairs, and stopped by me. 

"Hi there doggie! What's your name again? Morgan, Molly?" 

She barked and trotted over to the back door. I opened the door and she did her business in the yard and came back in. I walked back to the kitchen and sat back down, to only hear Christen coming down the stairs. I quickly got on my phone, and pretended I was waiting for her. 

"Oh... good morning," she said, not making eye contact with me. She walked to a cuboard and grabbed a mug and poured herself a cup of coffee. 

"So... how did you sleep?" 

"Ummm... it was okay, didn't go to bed until like 1, but it was okay," she said. 

I gave a slight smile, "well, I think we should just clear the elephant in the room..."

"Oh of course, I coulnd't agree more," she jumped in. 

"Last night, was interesting to say the least, but..." I started and trailed off. 

"it should not happen again right," she finished. 

"Agreed. I think we need to keep this to a student-teacher relation." 

She nodded. There was an awkward silent moment in between, making me feel anxious, "Well, I'm going to go."

I stood up and grabbed my jacket off the sofa, and the keys. I turned around before I opened the door to look at Christen, "and one more thing," she looked, "I hope we don't act different with the others."

"I don't want people to suspect, so yes, we'll act nothign ever happened." 

"Good. Good day Coach Press," she waved and gave a smile. 

I opened the door and when I closed it, it felt like I closed the biggest secret ever. A secret that was waiting patiently to be let out, but I would do everything to not let that happen. I started my car, and drove off back to my place. 

When I got home, I threw the keys on the counter and ran upstairs to  fall on my bed. My mind raced through all the terrible outcomes, the effects of us and the dark future. I shuddered and got up. I needed to get my mind off of this, and decided to go workout. I ran five miles and then ran over to the nearby gym. I then did a session of abs, then moved to weights. I was holding some dumbbells and was doing some armcurls. Each were 30 pounds, so I was putting on a sweat. There was another girl nearby, wearing a pair of leggings and a tank top. She looked up and looked at me, and blushed and gave a smile. I smiled back and gave a couple more pumps. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and felt anxious. Then I realized, I didn't think about Christen during that time. I did a couple of other workouts and then walked to the "locker room" and quickly wipped my face. I grabbed my extra shirt and stripped out of my sweaty one. I gave a quick smell, and gaged slightly. I was about to put on the other shirt, when I felt someone was behind. I turned around, and saw that same girl in the weight room.