Cars, clothes, and Calories

Tobin's Pov. 

"Hell yeah we beat them!" shouted Ashlyn in the locker room. 

"This game calls for a celebration, who wants to go to a party? I think Zach is hosting one," said Megan. 

"Yeah, Zach told me he'd be hosting one," cofirmed Julie.

"Great, let's change and we'll head over with our victory!" yelled Ashlyn. 

I took off my jersey and threw it in my bag and took a towel and dried my body from the sweat. I looked up and saw Alex looking at me. She was staring at my abs, which in the past made me feel great, but now it felt totally weird, so I turned around and threw on a spair loose shirt. I put on black ripped jeans and put on a snapback. 

I grabbed my stuff and walked out to the parking lot with the team. Not everyone could drive, so I drove Allie, Mal, and Morgan. 

I followed Julie's car since she knew where Zach's house was, and when we got there, it was lit up with people and music. 

We walked in as a big pack, and then slowly divided up into smaller groups. I walked with Morgan, Ashlyn, Ali, Allie and Julie into the living room and found Zach yelling and dancing to the music. Julie walked over to him and gave him a kiss. 

He wasn't drunk, and I could tell because he made solid eye contact with her and their kiss wasn't sloppy. I felt bodies pressed against me, and I didn't feel like dancing at the moment, so I walked to the side and walked into the kitchen with Morgan and Ashlyn. 

I then saw someone who I hated with a passion, Servando. He was with his boys laughing and holding cups filled with god knows what. 

I kept my eyes down and turned around so we wouldn't make eye contact. I hated that he was there, and that the last party I went to made me break up with Alex. I turned around and saw Servando talking to Alex, and that pushed me to the edge. 

"Fuck it," I said, and went over and poured myself a cup of "punch" from the bowl and took a chug. 

"Slow down there Tobs, don't want to be totally tanked," said Ashlyn. 

"Who cares, we won a fucking gme and we deserve this!" I yelled over the music. I took another chug, "Whoooo!" 

The song "Drip To Hard" came on the speakers, and I almost completely lost it. I went over to the living room and started dancing to the music. 

"Drip too hard, don't stand too close 

You gon' fuck around and drown off this wave

Doing all these shows, I've been on the road 

I don't care where I go, long as I get paid

Bad lil' vibe, she been on my mind

Soon as I get back, she gettin' slayed!" we sang to the song. 

I then felt a body pressed against me and I didn't know who it was, but I didn't care. They started to grind on me, and I didn't even bother to stop them. It felt like a female's body, so it was even better. 

I felt her grab my wrist and pull me away. I felt my body pressed against the wall and felt her body pressed against mine. Soon my lips were pressed with a pair of hot lips. It was sloppy, and I didn't have any control of the moment. Then I felt the pressure gone and stumbled. 

Another pair of hands grabbed both my arms to support me and felt being dragged out, "Jeez Tobin, I can't take you anywhere without you being in a hot mess," said Ashlyn.