*BONUS CHAPTER*

20 years later*

Tobin's Pov.

"Honey, we're going to be late!" I called at the bottom of the stairs. I heard hustling, and saw Christen grabbing a block of sunscreen.

"Sorry, but I can't have Chase forget his sunscreen again," she said.

"He'll be fine, but we're already late for his game," I reminded her. I grabbed the chairs and my wallet before opening to door and walked to the car.

"Mom, can I have my popsicle now?" Asked Jamie behind me.

"In a minute sweetie, go help your mom grab her things," I said. She hustled back in, and disappeared in the house.

A few moments later, Christen, Chase, and Jamie all came out. Chase wearing his football gear and held his helmet.

"I'm ready to go mom!" He yelled in excitement.

"I bet, after waiting forever for mom," I teased. Christen gave me a friendly shove.

"Oh stop, we're only five minutes later, cut me some slack," she sighed, but with a smile. I chuckled, and hoped in the driver's seat.

"All buckled?" I asked.

"Yes!" Said both Jamie and Chase. I looked at Christen, and nodded.

We drove to the football field, and as Chase ran over to his team, we set up our little spot to sit and watch.

"Now can I have my popsicle?" Jamie reminded me.

"Yes Jamie, here you go," as I pulled out a popsicle from the cooler.

"Tobin, did Chase have time to put on his sunscreen?" Christen asked.

"Yes, I put it on him just before he got out," I reassured my wife. She nodded and leaned back and finally could exhale.

I looked at her, and couldn't help but smile at my life. After graduating from college in UNC, majoring in communications, I eventually became a marketing director at a firm and Christen continued to coach at the same high school.

We adopted two kids, Chase was originally from Italy, and Jamie was from Michigan.

I looked down at Christen's left arm, and could see the bullet scar that Olivia had made all those years ago.

I sighed, making Christen turn her attention to me, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just glad how things turned out," I smiled. She smiled back, and placed her hand on my cheek, "me too," she replied.

"The games about to start!" Jamie yelled.

We turned our way to the game, and watched as the ref blew his whistle.

At the end, Chase had scored six touchdowns, and at times, was tackled, giving Christen a gasp.

I chuckled every time, and made sure I got some photos of our son.

When the game finally ended, we all cheered and waited for Chase to come back.

"Did you see my last play? I was like whoosh, and he was like ahhhh, and I was like hahah!" He explained. We both laughed.

"You did so good Chase!" Said Christen.

"Thanks mom, can we get some ice cream?" He asked.

"Why not?" I said. We grabbed our things and headed out to get some ice cream.

______

When we got home, Chase and Jamie ran around in the backyard with Otis, our dog.

"How can they have so much energy?" I sighed, looking out the kitchen window.

"They're kids, what do you expect," Christen chuckled, as she wrapped her arms around my torso. She kissed my neck, and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"So, what are we going to do with you?" She asked.

"Huh, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Your birthday is coming up soon, and I want to know what you want?" Christen asked.

"I want you, the kids and the dog. That's what I want," I said.

"I love you Tobin, but you gotta give me something more," she smiled.

"Fine, I want all of that, and a good marble cake," I confirmed.

"Deal, and with some presents along with that," Christen added. I nodded in agreement.

I turned around to face Christen, and wrapped my arms around her, "you are so amazing, you know that?"

"I have the best wife anyone could ask for," she said. I leaned in, and kissed her. It was full of passion, and I never wanted to leave this moment.

We eventually broke apart, and looked at each other, "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I smiled. We embraced each other in a hug, and inhaled her perfume. Suddenly, we heard a bang outside, and turned around to see Chase on the ground crying.

"I'll go," Christen volunteered as she opened the sliding doors and walked to check on Chase.

I looked out, watching as Christen was so good with kids and making them feel better. I smiled, and felt a tear running down my cheek as I admired Christen and her incredible self.

This was it. When I proposed to her, I told her that we were endgame, and that I'd do everything in my power to make the best life for the both of us.

Now, we're a four member family, plus a dog, a nice house, and I was living an incredible lucky life.  

THE END.

Thank you so so so so much for all your support! I know I didn't repay that by not writing enough, but I've been so busy with life. I hope you guys found this story thrilling and a good novel to read. 

If you want more to read from my stuff, please read my other books, and read my recent one, It All Starts With A Bet. Probably one of my best writings out there!

Again, thank you for all the support, it means the world to me, and can't wait to see what the future holds!