Sweet Thoughts to Not

Tobin's Pov. 

The thought of Christen being in danger made me so angry, yet also terrified. I've never had to be in a situation where someone who I care about or known was in this kind of threat. 

Once I got into the garage, I stepping inside and as if on que, my phone dinged and I got a text from Christen that nothing has happened. 

I smiled, and texted her back. 

"What are you smiling about," startled my brother. 

"Jeez, a warning would be nice," I huffed. 

"Sorry but not sorry." He could be such a dick sometimes. I walked past him up to my room, when he stopped me. 

"Tobin, what's going on?" he asked. 

"What do you mean?" I tried to side step from him, but he blocked me again. 

"You're distant, and you're constantly glued to your phone," he pointed out, "you seeing someone, you have a drug dealer?" 

"What?! No! Why would you think that?" 

"Hey, its always good to ask," he said. 

"God, why are you like this?" 

"Sis, I'm going to find out what's going on sometime," he said. I kept walking, but gave him the middle finger. I heard him laugh. 

---------------

I walked into the front building of the school, and saw Allie and Moe together, talking in a deep conversation. 

"What's up guys, where's Julie?" I asked as soon as I reached them. 

"We heard that Coach has a stalker or something. They like broke into her house on Saturday." 

"What, and you believe that?" I scoffed. I needed to make sure news wouldn't spread. 

"Well, we overheard it from Ms. O'hara and Ms. Lloyd this morning, so you tell me that's a lie, then I don't know how to convince you," said Allie. 

"Come on guys, its probably over exaggerated. This town can make some weird stuff." 

"Whatever, as long as that creep doesn't come to my house, then I'm good," shrugged Moe. 

I rolled my eyes. I knew I wouldn't get through them, so I just let it roll of my shoulder and acted like it wasn't a big deal. 

---------------

"Alright ladies, that's enough conditioning, I'll see you all tomorrow," said Coach Press as we all finished our killers. 

We did our small cheer, and started packing up. I laid back, and purposefully went slow. I looked at Christen, and she nodded. I gave a small smile and continued packing up, and turned to see Alex staring at me. 

"Hey, what's up?" I asked her. 

"How can you act so friendly to me after what I've done?" she said in her raspy voice. 

"I know that night got very messy, but I blame myself." 

"I blame myself too, what Servando did was unforgivable," she growled. 

"Alex, it happened, its in the past, and we're all good, we avoid each other, and nothing has happened," I reassured her. 

She sighed, but shrugged and grabbed her bag and walked off with Sydney. As soon as everyone left, I waited for Christen, who was putting cones away. 

"What were you and Alex talking about?" she asked as soon as she finished packing. 

"Oh, just stuff, about Servando," I said nonchalantly.