2. The Reason is...?

"Darling [ Y/N ]. I HAD to kill you and your mother, but i couldn't help to tell both of you that I'm actually very happy to meet you both. Your father never let me meet any of you. Am I that bad?" He cries and point the gun towards his head.

"I'm so sorry. I can't kill you."

"Uncle, we can talk a little bit more! I have to know father's reason for all this! And after all, you said you'd explain everything, right?" I say to him as I make an innocent angry face in the end. I want him to think that I'm fine with him.

"Well... Okay," he put the gun on the table and cover the gun with both of his hands, trying to forget about the gun, saying to himself, "Not yet... Not yet..."

"Okay. Your father told me to kill you and your mother. Yes. There is two reason behind it. The reason you'll soon know. He don't want you to know it, he want you to avoid it. He killed himself in his office. I can't even believe what he writes in that text message," he says very quickly because he's nervous. He's completely different from Father.

"If you can't say it now, it's okay, uncle. You can tell me in another time," I say to him while I hug my [ F/A ] doll tighter. I've never heard of him. Even Grandma and Grandpa didn't mention him. Why'd they do that?

"Uncle. You have to stay here. Let's take care of Mother's corpse! And also, I never talked with you before, and as a family, we should know each other better too," I say to him.

I can't let him go before i know the truth.

"Of course, [ Y/N ]" he says, kind of happy because I accept him, different from his other relatives.

The both of us and some people went to Mother's grave some day later. Some police tried to find who the culprit is, while they're asking questions to the culprit himself, which wouldn't help them very much.

A few days later, uncle brought a bag of dad's money, actually... Pretty much all of it, but i don't want to spend it too fast. I will only use it to eat and for school. (thx @RoleplayerReguin )

But just one day after that, I ended up chasing after him in that alleyway, before he stops in a crowd putside the alley, holding the gun, pointed at his head. He then shouts a "I'M SORRY" at me before shot himself.

bummerrrr

A police saw it and asked me what he's sorry for. I told them that he's the one who killed mother, and was meant to kill me. I also tell them that it was my father, and his parents who hid him from everyone, and that my father told my uncle to kill me. Well, i don't want to sleep in prison for some days just because i said Ididn't know anything.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I open my eyes,sighing to myself. I raise my head and search for my uncle's phone that he left 3 months ago. He hid it somewhere and I managed to found it, below the sofa where my mother had died.

I remember him mentioning something about a text, so I decide to check it. It's easy to find, it's the only text in his text box. I don't want to read it, but i have to. I've been refusing to read it because I'm scared of the painful truth I'll probably face.

'Dear brother. I'll be gone soon. I'm sorry. I'm sorry you have to do this. The reason was in there. The music box. Please kill my daughter and my wife and...our sister. I want to let you free now. Mother and father's dead now. You're free my brother. I'm sorry i can't free you since the beginning...'

Huh? That means that i have nobody anymore. And Father have a sister? whaaat

My mother said that her parents have died a long time ago. My friends in school? They're worthless! I'm all alone now!

When I read the word 'music box', I remember about the music box in mother's bedroom. I go there and check it because I'm curious, and mother never let me open it.

When i open it, i hear a cute music coming out, along with a blue haired man and a green twin-tail haired woman, posing like they're dancing, spinning around.

My nother said that the song is Cantarella (hello Vocaloid fans i'm one of you too). I really want to hear the original song because this music box don't have the vocals of course, but my mother never let me. She even told me to not search for it online. But she did said it was the song of her and father. I wonder what the song meant, since it's Japanese, from what my mother said.

While I'm trying to find clues around my mother's bedroom since I rarely went in there, I found a doll again. It looks new, i didn't even notice it being here in the first place.

Really looks like the twin-tailed woman from the music box, but her beautiful smile looks like it was sewed harshly. Both of her hands are behind her back. When I examine her hands, they're holding a little paper, it contains one word, four letters,

'Lies'.

It makes me wonder., do this green twin-tail haired girl has anything to do with mother? Was that smile she gave to me were actual smiles?

Whatever. I run to my room and try to search what this Cantarella song means...

Jackpot! I wonder what story it was actually!

Wait.

Father's note says and his sister...

No...
This...
Can't...
Be...

So... I'm...?!

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Hey!
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy!

Oh yeah, How's the hide and seek? Found any grammar? hehe~

What about your talk with the other
[ Y/N ]s? What's your theory of this chapter?

Well then, Let's just wait for the next one!

edit : i was so enthusiastic back then lmao what