36. Please no...

I smirk below my mask. "Finally. Is it that hard for you to read what you wrote?" I throw the notebook aside annoyedly, earning an 'I'm scared' expression from him.

I stand up, look down at him. I pull up my mask until my mouth to make sure he sees my smile.

I smirk the evillest smirk I'll ever show him, at least before I kill him.

"Sorry, I have a soulmate already. But that doesn't mean I'll leave you. Not yet." I get on my knees and lean down to his weak, miserable body on the ground.

"You're fun to play with. Just like his creations."

"W-who is he, exactly?" he ask, his voice shaking.

I smirk wider.

I unzip my hoodie, and turn it around, so he can read the sentence on the back. After he read it, I throw the hoodie near my shoes. I pull up my shirt until it reaches my lower bra part and turn around. He gasp when he sees the mark on my back.

' Property of Jason the Toy Maker '

His beautiful handwriting on my back always makes me feel safe.

"D-doesn't it hurt to make t-that?!" He ask, pointing at my back. I chuckle, remembering that time were he chain me to the wall and write it on me. The sick smile on his face.

4 Days Later

"70 dead, 10 more to go." I say, spinning my bat beside me. On my other hand is some kidneys. Some more of them is inside my hoodie's pocket. I can clean them up later.

I climb onto a tree, and get inside a hole I found by myself to hide the bag. And it's comfortable to sleep here, too. Hehe. Like an owl.

I jump down, to see Allen. He's nervously biting his nails. Did he just realize his friends are gone? That's weird for a detailed male like him. I walk towards him.

"What's up?" I sit beside him. He looks at me back with delayed pupils. "S-stupid me..."

"What the hell is going on, Allen?" I pretend to look worried. He looks away a second before turning back to me.

"I-I didn't realize so many people were missing! I thought they're just lazy as always, but... They didn't exist anymore! And some of them are even gone since... since 4 days ago!" He say, grabbing his hair nervously.

"How'd you know they're missing since before?" I ask him, pretending to worry more. He look at me in the eyes.

"Donuts. Their donuts haven't been eaten for days! In a camp, it hasn't been eaten 4 days ago... some 3 days ago..." He continue to bite his nails in his nervous emotion.

"It's okay... How many camps are left?" "Two, TWO!" He get frustrated and bite his nails faster.

"Wait, you're very detailed at everything, so how could this happen?" I ask him curiously. This one is real.

"M-maybe because I'm too focused on you... Hey, wait a minute. You're a killer. Did you kill them?" He ask. At first his tone is normal, but then it got lower and more serious.

"No. I didn't. Why would I? That's useless to do with those weak cops. Except the one you saw me eating, of course, I was hungry," I say. Allen look away. He got dissapointed in himself.

"Ay, smile. Now you have learned your lesson," I say, trying to cheer him up. After some minutes, he finally get better. He started to draw, because it calms him down.

I jump to another camp again. After this, there's only his camp.

I kill all people inside the camp, drag their body to put on the trees.

"Y-You liar!!" Allen scream when I put another body on the tree. He was just walking here, which had me shock. Knowing him, I run over to him after dropping the body and pin him to a tree.

"Listen, Allen! This is my plan! Maybe if I hang their bodies on the tree just like they did, they might be curious, and go here to investigate!" I say.

"But... wait. I thought those people still alive!" He say with his eyes widened at the scene. I got fake suprised.

"Really?! So that means, he's a very fast man and clever too, uh... maybe?" I say, obviously lying. He looks at me with angry eyes.

"I was just trying to find out who that is, okay." I say, putting. both my hands up. "I better make a note about this." he say. He sit down, his eyes turning a little dull as he draws with the hanged corpses ahead of him.

I kill another camp again.

Aw ye. Now it's only Allen to kill.

I search him, and found him hugging his knees below a tree, his notebook and his pen beside him. Before I could jump down to talk to him, I see a blue door on a big tree.

And the door slowly start to open.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Ha-ha. Cliffhangs.

I'm sorry this chapter is short because something big is happening and I just have to clean my thoughts before I can imagine things more properly.

AND I was making this right on the day you read this. I rushed it because i don't want to add a 'A/N' chapter. It just disturbs me for some reason. I don't want to make it.

Ayy I'm able to upload today, at least.